z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Hen Do Outfits.... | MaeveMadden

Hen Do Outfits....

• Hey queens! With Boris' latest announcement I think my hen do and wedding MIGHT be able to go ahead in July now!!! So.... I wondered if anyone had any good suggestions on where to get a gorgeous Maeve style glam white dress for my hen do?! I looked at the nadine merabi one that@Maeve Madden  wore in gold before Christmas but not sure if one shoulder would suit me, I don't think I've ever worn anything like that before. I mean I'm probably getting over excited a bit early but after postponing both from last year I'm mega excited it might actually happen!!! 💕😁😱🥂

• @Shaunagh Smith OH MY GOSH queen this is the best news!!!! i have all crossed that you get your hen and wedding, how exciting it this!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wow that gold dress that Maeve had was to die for!!! Id say Maeve would know some fab places -  she has the most amazing sense of fashion!!!!! Awh im just over the moon for you, Good news like this needs to be shared more as it lifts people!!!! xxx

• @Shaunagh Smith yessssssss Queen that is fantastic news, the best news ever. So happy for u Shaunagh. DM Maeve she'll defo help u there might even get a discount 🙏🙏👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Shaunagh Smith Woohoo Shaunagh that would be so amazing xx fingers crossed for you.

Love white for a hen - Imagine summer time glow and white dresss xx 

If i see anything i will send it on to you x

• Thanks @Carmel Mulvany I am so excited, I was thinking we would need to postpone again but hopefully all being well with the Roadmap we'll be able to go ahead woohoo!! It's going to be the craziest wedding and hen do ever I think first one out of lockdown everyone is very excited haha. Yes you're right Maeve has the most gorgeous sophisticated style so definitely want to channel that! 

@Audrey Browne  great idea queen, I will definitely drop Maeve a line, I am sure she will already be on it preparing ideas for her own special day and hen party! 

@Vicky Baker thank you so much, that would be fab!! I will have to get a good spray tan beforehand, I am quite pale most of the time so golden glow and white dress is definitely the look I need 😍 

xxx

• @Shaunagh Smith Total glow and radiant look for summer would be fab. Lots of liquid highlight and blush for that dewy glow xxx I loved my hen so much and all the girls together made it mega xx

• Ahh fingers are so crossed for you!!! There are some fab sales on at the moment, especially on occasion wear because stock is so high since no one's been able to do anything!  I'd check Nadine Merabi's site (the 'white collection' is gorg) as well as Net-a-Porter.  ASOS is also good for trying on loads of styles to see what suits then v easy for returns, etc.

Have sooo much fun and enjoy every moment!  xxxx

• Fellow July bride here! 💍

We postponed from March 2020. We were so sure at the time that we were playing it really safe by pushing it off so far 😂 but we are determined to get married regardless and I absolutely cannot wait for the day.

I had my hen last February (pre covid) so I am not much help with dresses I'm afraid as I haven't been on the hunt lately. Some fabulous suggestions here from the other ladies though 🤩

I just wanted to say enjoy every moment of the countdown and the celebrations! Such an exciting time x 

• Fingers crossed for you and all the Queen brides - I'm an Event Manager myself and organise lots of weddings for the Hotel I work at. It has been so sad to have all the 2020 weddings postpone and I have all my hopes up that weddings can indeed go ahead this summer!!

My friend is getting married in September in Portugal, after being postponed from September 2020 and the hen do was suppose to be in Vegas in March 2020, which was then of course cancelled 1 week before we were suppose to go. After Boris's announcement we have decided to now book the hen do for August and going to Mykonos. Might be jumping the gun here, but we just need something to look forward to!!

Not much help for getting white dresses, but as recommended already I would order loads from asos and just see what style I'd like best. I'm pretty sure that our style Queen @Maeve Madden might have some good recommendations for dresses 😍

• @Ailbhe Harding ah huge congratulations 🥳 it's so awful having to postpone but i really do feel like there's some hope now 🤞🏻 I'm so with you, I think we'll go ahead regardless of the numbers because I really don't want to wait another year! @Annique Dijkstra oh what a fab job!! And OMG your friends hen do, that's so extra I love it!! 😱 I still don't know where mine was meant to be as it was a surprise and the girls are hoping we can still go... Mykonos sounds bliss ☀️ 

• @Shaunagh Smith A mystery hen sounds amazing! I didn't know where my hen was until we got there either and it was the absolute best. You just feel so special and loved for the entire weekend 💕 

We're the same, I'm over waiting around now, I just want to be married 😂 TBH, after the last year being so difficult and everyone being so isolated, the thought of even having my immediate family sitting down to dinner together just seems so special. Also, my wedding dress is in the spare room and it is just crying out to be worn at this stage 🤣

There is definitely hope 🙌🥂 keep us posted if you find any dresses! X 

• This is so exciting ! I have my wedding 25th June after two postponements and just moved my venue to Northern Ireland as the republics pace seems to be a lot slower and strict 🤪 Madness!

I got a beaut white jumpsuit that I wore for my original wedding day back in August 2020 - also Karen Millen can have some beautiful things ! I have a Nadine Marabi Jumpsuit and the fit is stunning !!

All the best for your Hen and Wedding! It is going to be amazing 💕💕