z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Spring challenge Progress pics | MaeveMadden

Spring challenge Progress pics

• Can't believe progress and feeling so much fitter and stronger!  Also my husband said wow some change!
    Really struggling through this lockdown and this has really kept me somewhat sane! I've had the cry meltdowns etc but stand back up and do it. Thank you to@Maeve Madden and all the other fabulous Queens I see online, thank you so much.  Dx 

• @Dee Synnott Aw Dee you look amazing!!! So thrilled for you! The feeling fitter and stronger is such a highlight, beyond even the photos and the measurements! Well done 💪💪💪💪💪

This lockdown has been so much tougher and this genuinely is pretty much the main thing keeping me upright! I bawled crying the whole way through Glutes and Gains last week for no real reason beyond the normal! But it didn't stop my workout (trademarked: Tiny Tears workout!) cos that what us Queens Do!! So am delighted you are keeping going too, we can get through this! 

• @Dee Synnott WOW!! You look incredible, way to go 🙌🙌🙌

• Yessss Dee!!! Fab work 🙌🏻💕

• @Dee Synnott Oh my goodness Dee this is amazing progress! You look absolutely incredible and you should be so super proud of yourself queen. It's such a great feeling to be feeling fitter and so much stronger! I've definitely been struggling in this lockdown in particular and definitely don't know what I'd be doing without QDQ. Maeve, the other trainers, and all the queens bring me so much joy every day and I feel like we're all such a tight knit group who just motivate and encourage each other. Sometimes if I'm feeling down I'll just come on here and the queens never fail to pick me right back up! Such a fantastic thing to come out of a not so fantastic year and it's so great hearing how it's helped so many of us through lockdowns!

You should be really proud of your hard work Dee! You're amazing x

• Yes Dee! Well done, you look fabulous 🙌🏻💪🏻👏🏻  I agree that the QDQ spring challenge has helped to make this lockdown bearable. Thank god for Maeve and all the other queens. I love how we're all getting fitter/stronger together. Such a positive group to be part of. Keep smashing it Dee, you're totally queening! 👸🏼☺️ 

• @Dee Synnott Wow Dee this is amazing fair play!! you should be so proud of yourself !

• @Dee Synnott Aww well done Dee that's amazing!! So glad you're loving the workouts and seeing fabulous results too! x 

• @Dee Synnott you look amazing!!! Well done!

• Well done girl..it's nice for your husband to notice the changes too. You have worked so hard. Small steps for a lifestyle change. Go you. Keep on pushing.

• Well finished the challenge and feel stronger in body and mind. Thank you to this maxing community and Maeve and the other trainers.  Any wait for next phase Dx