z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Toned with Tracey 🔥 | MaeveMadden

Toned with Tracey 🔥

• Hey queens, 👑

Hope ye are all well on this fabulous Thursday evening ❤️

Did anyone do Traceys class this evening ? 
    I love her classes every week they fly by. The only thing is sometimes I feel like she could go a little slower doing the exercises does anyone else feel the same ? 
    Maybe I'm wrong but sometimes it's so fast that sometimes I feel like I could injure myself 🤭 

I always go my own pace anyway to be on the safe side but I'd love to be able to keep up with her but I'm not sure if it's possible 🤣 

• Hey Tara! I love this class too 🔥

yeah I agree sometimes some exercises are too fast paced for me. I just go my own pace, sometimes we could be on 20 squats and I'd only be on like 10 😂

id love to be able to do it but I don't think I'll ever catch up to that pace haha 🤣

• @Tara Jayne Wade Hi queen!!! i havent completed this just yet but yep it is a very fast paced class.  I do the same as you and pull back and slow down as for that type of workout i generally enjoy a slower pace to focus on form.  Its a fab class though!!! hoping to get it done 2mro!!!🤗

• @Tara Jayne Wade Hey Tara I love the classes they just fly by! Love the full body too! 😍 it's a bit too fast paced at times for me too but I just do as many as I can! I dunno how she goes so fast! 🔥 separately I love her tunes! They really keep me going! 🥰 x 

• @Tara Jayne Wade Yeah I really struggle with the pace of the class too, as my preference would be too lift realatively heavy and slow enough to maintain form whereas I found I was throwing weights around the place and was afraid I was gonna hurt myself or something!  I actually haven't done it for the last few weeks as I was doing so many other classes, maybe the class during the festival might convince me back! 

• Yeah its best to just go at your own pace and focus on the correct form too..a lovely class all the same. 

• Absolutely loved tonight's class! The time just flew by and such a good burn! I love this class every week! ☺️

• @Jean O’Neill totally agree, wasn't really pushed on doing class tonight but so glad I did that  it flew by!!

• I am loving this class because I know it will fly and that I'll be don't at half six. It's such a burn and it just flies by! 

• @Leanne Doyle exactly queen, especially when ur having a low energy day... like me today 🤣🤣🤣

• Yes I liked the 10, 8, 6, 4, 2 routines. I like this short class. I also felt it wasn't rushed either. It is nice to combine it then with another short class. 

• Love love love the ladder sets @Tracey Collopy great all around burn 🔥another great class  xx

• @Tara Jayne Wade ah I thought I was the only one I've never been able to keep up I feel so stiff 😂 love the burn from the class sometimes I do afew extra reps where I can but for the most part am probably only getting half the reps in but probably better than compromising form if we arent keeping up I'd think!! ☺️

• @Tara Jayne Wade i couldn't agree more!!! Legit thought it was just me. I feel the class needs to be slightly longer. It's very quick and I miss reps when changing exercise 🙈🙈@Sharon Scully this is so true, the weights go every 😅 but I do love the burn and her abs workout 🙌🏼🙌🏼

• good mornin queens, 

Just did toned with tracey this morning on replay as thursday I dont have that window free, thinking of making another window now though!! brilliant, great energy and varitey. 😆