z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

QDQ Festival Excitement 👑 | MaeveMadden

QDQ Festival Excitement 👑

• @Georgie Dillon I'm beyond excited for tomorrow. I have my gear washed and ready.I've towels and shower gel put into downtairs loo which is next door to my festival room for the day. I've hair bobbles, dry shampoo and deodrant set out - i feel like Im going away for the day :)

• @Carmel Mulvany If only prosecco was encouraged for tomorrow too, although I might fall down if I started at 8am 🤣

• I'm really excited for it. Slightly disappointed it's whilst my boys are at home and not at school but figuring I can jump in and out around mum jobs. I did however spend today making sure all their stuff is ready for Monday mornings back to school to mean one less thing to worry about tomorrow. 🤣

• Oh ladies my Monday lessons for work is planned, my outfits sorted and the technical set up to my TV test ran and completed... absolutely BUZZING! So glad we can all message in the chat feature too!!! So excited 🥰🥰

• ive just told my partner not to ring me till i'm on a break , as he's at work, an ill text him , and he asked if i was  doing it all day !!! yes it's 12 hours , he said he's starting a club at work called 'kings don't whinge  ' 😂

• @karen louise . Lmao 🤣 that's hilarious, clearly doesn't want to be left out of all the fun 😂

• @karen louise . Oh my god Karen this made me lol! Roll on tomorrow! X

• @Georgie Dillon that is such a good idea!! so excited for tomorrow ladies its going to be a day like no other!! xxx

• @Chantelle Plunkett Feel your pain... I completely spaced and forgot about it all week. So sad😭😔

• @Rebecca Mulcahy we'd have some crack then... 🤣🤣🤣😂 don't think we wud make HIIT partaaay at 6pm...😁😁😁😁

• Ladies I've been in bed for nearly an hour trying to wind myself down to get ready to sleep so I get a good nights sleep before tomorrow but I think I'm just too excited to sleep I can't seem to settle at all 😅😂 I know I'll probably jump out of bed in the morning super excited for the festival but it definitely might take my excited brain a while to shit off for sleep haha anyone else? 

• @Vicky Baker oh Vicky you're so organised lol my washing is still on the clothes horse 😂😂 want to come organise my clothes and shower lol? 😂

• @Niamh Byrne I'm in bed and got a new laptop recently so just setting up zoom..... I'm literally so excited that I'll not be able to sleep now either hun!!!!! Aaaggghhhh this is gonna be so much fun!!! I wonder how many queens will be tuning in??!! We'll all be wrecked come 8pm xxx

• This might sound silly, but does anyone know how to watch the festival live? 🙈 When I go to live workouts it only shows me thee hiit party from friday!... I'm rearing to go!

• @Eileen Walsh nevermind I looked through my emails and found the link, ha

• Watching from bed today, sad I can't join in any workouts but not feeling well after getting vaccine 🤒😔 grateful for it but was so looking forward to getting stuck in today!! Love all the chats though! 👑👑👑

• @Leonie Mcnulty Oh no when did yu get it Leonie? and which one was it? two nurse friends have had it and one was so ill after it for a day but was ok then after but some of her colleagues had to take a few days off sick and were conviced they had covid, that was the astra zenica one. Another friend is allergic to everything so initally thought she couldnt get it, but the A Z one seems to work for people like her, and she was fine other than a rash and a bit achey, but fully thought she would be really sick. I suppose its just like how the virus affects everyone differently, its your own bodies immune system that determines how sick you are!! Hope you feel better soon!!! xxx

• @Anne Hamilton Black got A Z  Friday have been off since Fri night . Temp, aches pains no sleep, feel better today but exhausted and my arm is very very tender and sore! Grateful and dissapointed at the same time 🙊🙊

• @Leonie Mcnulty oh nooooooo leonie!!!!! I hope u feel better soon,  sending u lots of love xxx

• 2 / 2