z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

QDQ Festival Snaps! | MaeveMadden

QDQ Festival Snaps!

• Hey Queens!! I hope you are all enjoying the festival as much as I am! Here are a few snippets from my day so far - making breakfast and enjoying The Gut Stuff and our very own @Maeve Madden !!  Absolutely loving the  craic thanks ladies xxxx

• Awh queens, having the best day!!! I've done all the workouts so far....  ill be on the floor for the HIIT partaaaaay xxx

• These muffins were amazing

• a blur of me that my hubby took while pretending to watch a movie on his phone! 🤣

• So many highlights and craic all day

I was delighted to have Bonnie coming and going all day. She joined in with pilates and it was lovely having her try to copy me. I also thought Alex's message about body positivity was so important and a message I want Bonnie to learn growing up. I have v few pics of me yrs ago but I am so proud of myself now and want Bonnie to see how to be consistent but healthy and not overdo it and not do it for the wrong reasons. My reason or "why" is longevity. I want to be around for the long haul for Con and herself. 

• Omg absolutly loved the day! Love seeing all these photos. The egg muffins were amazing! I have a new blender on order to make the smoothies, as it looked delicious! 
    Here's me swapping my trainers for heels for Stephs dance class 💃

Hope you all have a fantastic last week of the challenge! Anyone else sore yesterday? 

• @Rebecca Evans I dont know if it was just my period (which was extrememly bad) but I went to bed with aches and pains all over last night and could hardly keep my eyes open!!

• @Rebecca Evans fab girl looove the heels. I wasn't too bad soreness wise but definitely was tired but in great form at the same time x

• @Rebecca Evans good lassie,  my legs screamed at the thoughts of heels so I opted for runners 🤣🤣🤣🤣