z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

QDQ Monday | MaeveMadden

QDQ Monday

• Hi All, 

I'm so tired today after the wonderful festival yesterday and didn' t make the session at 9:30am. Thanks Maeve for doing class! Anyway hope everyone is well and back on the workouts tomorrow 

Dx 

• @Dee Synnott Oh the struggle of getting out of bed was real this morning! I may have reset the alarm a few times! Body is pretty tired today alright, I went for a walk at lunchtime for the fresh air so that was nice for the legs too. Gonna leave glutes and gains to later in the week as I like putting the proper effort in toforthat, but I might do the beginners class from the library later just for a bit of a bop, some of the girls were saying it was good fun and that bit less intense! 

Wasn't Maeve so good for still doing it though! 

• @Dee Synnott @Sharon Scully Hey gals, had such a ball yesterday but I'm tired myself today after the workouts! Fair play to Maeve for doing them! I went for a walk this morning but going to leave the workouts until tomorrow and start back fresh then! Hope ye had a good day! x

• Hi queens, I dunno how I managed getting up this morning lol but I did... There is no workout this evening on IGTV , make sure you get plenty of rest 

• @Maeve Madden You're some woman for one woman!!!! Hope you enjoyed the bejebus out of that watermelon vodka!!!! Definitely right to take the evening off. 

• @Maeve Madden and you too! You put in some amount of work to the festival and it showed.  Thank you again to you and the team. Dx 

• How great was the abs section music! I literally sang my way through the pain 😂

• Loved the festival yesterday what a great day thank you 🌺👑💪😊.  Took a rest today will get back at the workouts tomorrow x

• @Dee Synnott oh Dee,  wasnt it fabulous but I totally agree.... I was so tired today! Made class only cuz I was up with kids but really struggled through it!!! No class this evening, just not able 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• @Carmel Mulvany well done lady! I just did some work... see you in the morning. Have to try and stay awake for the big Interview at 9pm now! 👑❤️

• @Dee Synnott oh I'm fading fast!!!! Not sure how long I'll last 🤣🤣 so excited to see it though!!!! Enjoy honey, chat 2mro.... Xxx

• @Dee Synnott definitely was a struggle this morning, will be going to sleep tonight as soon as the Oprah interview is over lol 😂 my body is definitely still aching but I'm feeling fabulous though and can't wait to smash the last week of the challenge! x

• Hey everyone. I didn’t make the live either - too tired and still sore from my op. However I did it this evening after work and I FINALLY managed to do all of fireball without having to grab a part of the mantelpiece at some point during the song!! Not bad for a girl with nerve damage in her thigh! Proud of myself today! Just love that @Maeve Madden lets us build ourselves up and practice, practice, practice so that we can achieve something - #smallgoalsbiggains Of course, it remains to be seen, if I can do it again....😂

• @Steph B YES QUEEN,  I honestly love hearing about all these wins! That sense of strength and the buzz if excitement when you master a move is just bloody great! Well done honey, its a win for sure!!!! Xxx