z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

We're nearly there 🙌🙌🙌👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️ | MaeveMadden

We're nearly there 🙌🙌🙌👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Well Queens we r nearly at the end of another fantastic challenge. It may have been smooth sailing for some & not for others, and that's OK 2. But lets finish up this challenge knowing that u lasted the 10 weeks something u never knew u had in u, so u're winning already. U will come away from this challenge far more richer than u did when u started. U've completed exercises that u didn't think were possible, ur energy levels will be so much better, u will feel a difference, for the better I will add, not only physically but also mentally. U will have a new found love for exercise. Most of all, u have over 3500 thousand new friends, Queens that will lift & support u every day. Queen Team 🙌. It is always an honour to workout with all u Queens, OG's & new. I love every minute on the QDQ dance floor with u all. So on that note & with only a few days left in this challenge, let's kick ass & finish off stronger than we eve did. #queensdon'tquit 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne Aw Audrey I love this! I'm definitely feeling the strongest I've ever been after this challenge and it's just been such a boost for me being able to come on and have the craic in the middle of a really tough time for everyone. This lockdown has definitely been the hardest and the challenge just gave me something to look forward to every day & keep me going. Definitely was perfect timing 🙌🏻
    I feel like we're all just a massive group of friends now that love and support each other and it just makes my heart so full how we've all come together in this time to support each other and get fitter and stronger ❤️ I'm so proud of every single one of the queens (including myself lol) for all the little wins, those few extra reps of an advanved move and just feeling so much better all round. Best community in the world hands down and we've not even met each other! 
    Let's absolutely smash the last few days 😍🔥🙌🏻

• @Audrey Browne aw audrey love this post!! 10 weeks has just flown 😨😨😨 and your so right, the first class falling about the place not keeping up to absolute smashing the routines, feels so good! 

In such a lonely time for so many it really feels like there's always someone on here to help or chat too, it's been so lovely! Xx 

• @Audrey Browne such a fantastic post and all rings so true! Genuinely cannot believe we are in Week 10 and so proud to be part of this amazing group of women. If I'm being honest, I've got a bit of sadness that the challenge is ending, but of course my time with QDQ is not! Thank you in particular Audrey for being such a welcoming & motivating Queen ❤️👑

On another note, making the grocery list  & must remember to add a bottle of Prosecco for Saturday night to celebrate the challenge! 🥳  Have also been raving about QDQ so much that my sister is joining & will be Queening from her apartment in Queens, NYC 😂❤️ It has sucked being an ocean apart this year, but so excited to QDQ together! xx

• My energy levels have soared. I've rolled out of bed in the mornings. It's kept me going through the lockdowns. I've had people join in with me. It's been a great time. 

• @Niamh Byrne aww Queen 🥰. I hear u Niamh. U r smashing this challenge 100% I can see such changes in u, even ur confidence has grown. So proud of u Niamh. We r so lucky to have this community, such fantastic Queens instructors included. We're all in this together. Keep up all ur hard work Niamh u r a true inspiration & such a beautiful beautiful person. 👑👑👑♥️♥️♥️

• @Audrey Browne you are so right! I'm so happy I chose to join QDQ this year. I had been doing Meaves workouts on IG last year but being part of the community is just another level and has hands down kept me going though this tough dark and cold lockdown! We are is such a strange place at the moment and everyone has gone through so much but QDQ has given me a place where I can escape, not think about how crazy and boring things are but focus on something and actually get fitter on the way! Not to mention all the laughs! I don't have that many work meetings through the day so it's great to talk to people and just hear what they are getting up to even just what you're all having for breakfast ha!
    I think this is the strongest I have ever been and it's been great to learn how to do the moves correctly and see me progressing. My partner has done a few classes with me this week and he has been soo puffed and I'm just boshing it out like a machine haha I never realised how strong I had become!
    This challenge has been fab as I have felt acountable to get the workouts done. I will really try to keep it up I'm sure Maeve and all the queens energy will get me going! 👑👑💕

• @Elise Karam awww Queen thank u so nice of u. How mad is it how fast this challenge has gone 😳. I was the same as u about coming to the end of another challenge, but we're so lucky as there'll be plenty more to come 🙌🙌🙌🙌 no doubt.  Oh Elise that is amazing about ur sister. I love it  something u can do together in these tough times & while being oceans apart. That's absolutely fantastic. Oh Queen I'll be celebrating with u Saturday night too 🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 Well done u for completing the challenge. Don't forget ur journey is still going enjoy it. C u on the QDQ dance floor Elise. 👑👑👑♥️♥️♥️

• @Sinead Bergin yessssssss Queen. Always smashing it. 💪💪💪💪. Such a great challenge so much fun. 🙌🙌🙌👑👑👑♥️♥️♥️

• @Lauren Murdoch oh Queen u r so right about QDQ , Its like home away from home. Such a great environment, great craic, so many laughs, so much fun & as u said Lauren all this while we're getting fitter & stronger. What more cld u ask for. Omg Lauren fair play to u partner for doing it, but I bet secretly u were dead chuffed to leave him lying on the floor knackered 🥵while u just shook it off 🤣🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌. Well done Lauren u kicked Ass with this challenge, u've had such a great journey so far & a lot more to come too. C u on the QDQ dance floor queen 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne wow what an a inspiring post! Reading all these replies about the Spring Challenge, I am so excited to be part of the next one! Just think we might all be vaccinated coming out of the next one !! Well done everyone on doing so well for this one! 

• @Clairecluck1 welcome Queen & can't wait to have u with us the next challenge. But we'll being seeing u on the QDQ dance floor before that for sure 🙌🙌🙌. And do u know what u r right about the vaccinations that is so true, by the time this challenge is finished we'll be that much more protected 👏👏👏👏👏👏. Thanks for posting Claire 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne just a huge thanks to you! So kind and motivating always ❤️

• @Dee Synnott Queen thank u, that so lovely & appreciated💕💕. R u ready for the next big challenge? Hot Summer Queens here we come 😎😎😎😎🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne I am! Missed yesterdays class just on now for the arms! Can't wait to keep the motivation going 😍

• @Dee Synnott u've got it Dee. Queen Power all the way 🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️