z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Newbie | MaeveMadden

• Hi new to joining Team queen today,. I find Maeve so positive and encouraging and after avoiding it for some time I have finally decided to dedicate myself to regular training. Not only for my body confidence but for my mentality as well. Maeve's attitude makes the workouts so enjoyable and I can't wait to see what this group brings... 💕💕💕

• @Tara Dore Hey Tara! Welcome to the Queen Community lovely! So glad you made the decision to join for both your mental and physical health that is fabulous! I hope you love the classes as much as we all do 👑💕

• @Tara Dore Hey Tara! And the biggest welcome. We're so delighted to have you, you will absolutely love it I have no doubt ❤️ So glas you decided to join and are taking the time to put both your pysical and mental health to the fore because it can be really hard to find time for ourselves sometimes. Keep us updated on how you're getting on queen xx

• Woohoo welcome girl. It's been the best thing I've signed up to for myself. Enjoy your journey. 

• Yay welcome Tara 👑💕

• @Tara Dore woohoo Tara, you've done the hard bit, taking the first step!!!! Huge welcome to this amazing community! Trust me you will not regret your decision!! Maeve as you said brings fun and laughter to her enormous effortlessly and the other trainers are truly super at what they do!!! Let the good times begin!!! Xxx

• @Tara Dore fellow newbie here! 👋

I joined QDQ at the start of February and it is the best thing that I have done since the start of the pandemic. I am obsessed 😂 The workouts give such structure to my day. You won't be long feeling the progress in your strength (mentally and physically!) 💪

I hope you enjoy it all as much as I do! I have only recently started posting to the forum but the community here is second to none ❤ 

• @Ailbhe Harding 😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

• @Tara Dore U r so welcome Queen & u r so going to enjoy it here on QDQ. Looking forward to working out with u Tara. C u on the QDQ dance floor 🙌🙌🙌👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Tara Dore welcome! I'm only a week behind you and everyone is lovely and welcoming, you'll be glad you joined!! 

• @Tara Dore Welcome Tara!!! So glad you have joined us- you are gonna love it, the workouts are so addictive!!! We are spoiled firstly with how amazing Maeve is, but she has also worked so hard to bring on board more trainers and variety and with that we are so spoiled for choice! Maeve wrote a blog about the different workouts/style of workouts so that is also worth a read to help you pick and choose what workouts you want to do! 

It really is so wonderful for your mental health too,  I cannot advocate it enough- combo of Maeve's enthuasism and courage, how much fun the workouts are so it doesn't feel like an effort and become parts of your lifestyle, and also then with how wonderful a community has been built here!! You can literally say anything and the ladies are nothing but supportive, respectful, so helpful and just so so lovely in general!! 

Wishing you the very best, we are behind ya all the way!! 

• @Tara Dore Welcome Tara. It is my 5th week so pretty new too. The girls are great and I love the workouts. Hope you enjoy as much as me 💕👑

• @Tara Dore I just joined yesterday !! Very excited! 

• Oh thanks everyone... just did lotties workout.. wasn't going to do it but then gave out to myself... feel great now 😊 loving the support on here already xxx

• @Meaghan McGrath oh me too... loving it already 💕🎉

• @Tara Dore That's the thing with the workouts- even when you don't feel like it if you put it on and give it a chance by the time the second song is on you're usually caught up in the buzz of it! 

A suggestion I would make too on a Sunday night is plan your week ahead, and have listed out what workouts you are going to do- I find when you have the plan in place and have it in your head that you are going to do eg Glutes and Gains on a Monday you are more likely to commit to doing it, rather than dipping in and out randomly!