z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Different kind of progress | MaeveMadden

Different kind of progress

• I've been following Maeve since the start of last summer and this last challenge has been the biggest change for me. At the end of the Christmas challenge I found out I was pregnant with my 3rd baby. I had worked hard to become comfortable with myself since my last baby with average of 5 workouts a week and 3 runs. But of course that all changed with the arrival of morning sickness. 🙈

It was an adjustment trying to listen to my body and not force myself into workouts the days I wasn't fit but over the last 10 weeks I feel like I've developed a much healthier outlook and approach to my general health and fitness. I now do 3 workouts a week stepping down to beginner or intermediate exercises and resting when I need to. A massive part of my mental change has been reading the comments and support here and from Maeve and although it won't look it this last challenge has brought the biggest positive change. So thanks to everyone for sharing their experiences and stories, it really does make a difference! Pics are 8 weeks and 18 weeks and baby is definitely showing now! 👶Spring challenge progress

• @Patricia Doherty Aw OMG Patricia that amazing, honestly that is the best news! The biggest congratulations to you and your family. I'm so delighted for you I just love hearing such good news 😍 I'm so so happy for you and absolutely amazing for continuing with the workouts you absolute queen! You are looking fantastic and I really hope all goes well for you and your mini prince or princess ❤️ Sending virtual congratulatory hugs your way queen xx

• @Niamh Byrne thank you so much! I've literally never posted photos or otherwise before but I've read so many posts. This time round I just felt there was such a difference with how I was approaching exercise and its been so good mentally which is so much more important! Exciting times ahead!! X

• Aww Patricia what fabulous news! Congratulations lovely ☺️ And well done on keeping up with the workouts... insane!! Hope all goes well 👑💕

• @Beth Haughian awk thank you Beth. To be honest, queens don't quit is keeping me sane! Lol x

• @Patricia Doherty Awww wow hun 😍😍🥰 biggest congratulations! I'm sure your bump is dancing along to the Venga boys!!  Well done for keeping up with the workouts ! I'm with you on that one, I would be lost without my teams queens Xx 

• @Patricia Doherty awh Patricia,  that's the best news!!! Huge congratulations for ur 3rd baby!!! I honestly do not know how you continued doing workouts with 2 kids already running around and carrying another, you are a super queen! Well done!!!! 

Yes I fully agree, my mental health has hugely changed for the positive and I will always be grateful to maeve and all you angels for helping me through tough times!!! 

Keep us updated on ur pregnancy, its so exciting!!! Xxx

• Congratulations! What lovely news! 🎉🎉

• @Patricia Doherty Heya Queen, Congrats on ur fastastic news. Can I say what beautiful pics uve  posted. U look amazing, u shld be so proud Patricia, keeping up all ur workouts as well, I take my hat off to u doll. Definitely Super woman. I love seeing Queens progression in all forms & more importantly I love reading that Queens r listening to their bodies & makong changes where & when necessary. U r smashing it Patricia. Thank u for sharing ur journey with us & I love being a part of it. C u on the QDQ dance floor 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Patricia Doherty Aw massive congratulations to you!!! What a journey you have been on, and to hear of the growth mentally is amazing! You are doing so so amazing and should be so proud of yourself! Best wishes for the rest of the pregnancy- I hope the morning sickness has eased now! You look fabulous and we love hearing of our Queen bebes! So glad you felt comfortable posting this, and we are here for you all the way! 

• Thank you all so much! The support received from this group direct and indirect is amazing!! Xo

• @Patricia Doherty Huge Congratulations Patricia, I am so thrilled for you and delighted that you have continued to workout.  I know alot of queens feel nervous but exercising whilst pregnant is sooo beneficial for you and the baby.  You look amazing.. any questions as you go further into the pregnancy do let me know xxx

• Wow Patricia you look fabulous 🤩 well done Queen 👑 xxx

• Aw wow a massive congrats @Patricia Doherty thats amazing news. Beautiful pics 👑 xx 

• @Maeve Madden aw thank you Maeve. I didn't keep working out other than 1 yoga class a week with previous pregnancies and with this one just felt if I'd been doing 6 workouts a week, it can't be bad to keep going. I've adjusted a few exercises already and will try not to torture you too much as I'm getting bigger but not making any promises lol. Thank you so much for your outlook and attitude during workouts and stories. Its so real to see you have days where you're not as fussed or take it down a step and it makes such a difference! Looking forward to our next challenge! 👑👸 xo