z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Spring Queens | MaeveMadden

Spring Queens

• Can anyone believe it's the final day of our challenge on Saturday 😱👑

• @Alex Shannon It's so hard to believe! I honestly think I'll be a wee bit sad when it finishes, I know the workouts will still be there and there will no doubt be more challenges coming soon but honestly it's been something that has kept me going and kept me staying motivated and positive over the last 10 weeks! I feel like from the outside my body hadn't changed substantially but there are days where I just feel like I can take on anything and I feel so confident, fit and strong 😍 the time has just flown past though it's so hard to believe we're nearly finished!! x

• @Alex Shannon i know Alex, how mad is that!!!! The time just flew by and I feel so much stronger!!!!! Xx

• I agree! the only good thing is that we're now into the spring with the winter months behind us! I've loved the challenge and thrive on structure and routine, heres to more challenges to come :-) x

• AWwwww My Queen, my girls, I cant believe we are coming to the end of the challenge, it is soooo crazy, These weeks, well for me, have flown by.  Thank you all for joining in and always being so supportive.  I feel the same, alot stronger, both physically and mentally, so much fitter, more energised.  I think the next challenge, we will focus on nutrition also, if ya want.  I never like to put pressure with nutrition because we build QDQ around fitness being fun and balanced but if queens are keen we can do that of course. 

• I couldn't agree more Queens! It has absolutley flown by and been so much fun! I honestly feel so much stronger, fitter and confident in myself! When I look back at the start of the challenge to where I am now I can't believe how much I've actually achieved! Roll on the next challenge here at QDQ 👑💕

• @Alex Shannon i feel so emotional that the spring challenge is over can you believe it like it has just flown 😭😭😭 we have all grown so much mentally and physically over these past few weeks !

@Maeve Madden you should be so proud of yourself with the work your doing changing peoples lives ❤️

• @Maeve Madden oh queen I would love some help with food, these challenges are giving me so much hope and strength xxx

• ladies im so shocked that this is the last week and it will be finished sat, not going to lie i have found this week so tough. I had an absolute breakdown on saturday and only today well realisticly only right now i have felt somewhat my normal self. I sat at my kitchen table on the festival and it was an amazing escape, i cant wait to go back and watch it all again and take notes and be way more open to information. Even righting this makes me feel better :D .. Just finished sweaty 7s my fav workout and im feeling so pumped to finish strong tomorrow :D. I feel so blessed to be in a community like this and cant wait till we can all actully meet in person :D Roll on te next challange :D <3

• @Alison Brennan and we are all blessed to have you with us queen!!! We all have bad wks but when you keep on fighting, that's the inner queen coming out!!! Xx

• The time just flew by. It hot me through many a long day. It gave me so much energy and motivation for things beyond QDQ.

• The challenge had been stuck a great motivator for me can't be leave we are in mid March and feeling optimistic for the coming months! Thanks you QDQ, all the team and queens for being such a positive comunity! I'm actually lieing in bed wide awake way before I normally get up, must be the excitement haha. Let's smash today  queens! 👑👑👑

• Well done queens can't believe we've completed the challenge! Thank you Maeve and all the queens you've kept us going through this lockdown- can always count on a QDQ workout to make you feel 100x better! it's been (and still is) a really tough lockdown but we can get through it together! Love to all xx👑👑👑

• That's a wrap Queens 👸 we did it!

Well done everyone 💕 I don't know about you but that was the ultimate workout to end our challenge. Still on the floor 😂

• Oh my God, I'm so emotional!! Can't believe that was the last class of the ten week challenge. Bring on the next one. I've said it before but joining QDQ is the best thing I've ever done for myself. Happy Saturday everyone.xx