z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

A little progress picture 💕 | MaeveMadden

A little progress picture 💕

• I have never put up a before and after picture in my life and my heart is doing 90 right now 🙈.

I decided to join QDQ in January as a "new year new me" but also because I was just so unhappy with myself and my weight. Like most people I gained a lot of weight during the first lockdown and with that it caused my anxiety to flair and I was just so unhappy with myself that it affected my relationships with family, boyfriend and close friends.

The first picture on the right was taking on February 1st so a month into the workouts and even though I did lose weight I still felt a little bit low however with the support of the QDQ community and all of the fantastic trainers I began to see a change in myself. I had so much for energy, I was smiling more and I began to love myself again. The picture on the left was taken this morning as a "Awh sure why not take a pic! It's almost the end of the challenge" with a smile and all 🙈.

I would be counting down to the next workout to hear all the fantastic songs and I felt like@Maeve Madden was talking directly at me when she would shout "QUEENS DONT QUIT!" 😂🙈. I can't honestly thank the community enough for the constant support and to all the lovely trainers with their amazing energy! 💕💕

• @Clíodhna Weafer Smith Aw Clíodhna- go you!!!! Fabulous progress, and just hearing the shift in anxiety is everything! Onwards from here!!! Be very very proud of yourself!

• @Clíodhna Weafer Smith Aw Cliodhna you look fabulous and the smile on your face speaks a thousand words. Well done queen you should be so so proud of yourself and how far you've come in such a short apace of time! So delighted for you queen xx

• @Sharon Scully Awh thank you so much 😢🥰. Was honestly terrified putting a picture up 🙈. I can't wait to see what the workouts will be like next week 🥰💕💕

• @Niamh Byrne thank you so much queen and your constant support during it all 🥰💕💕💕

• @Clíodhna Weafer Smith Aw well there's never any pressure if you don't feel like putting up pictures, I don't think I ever have actually! But also we can be so critical when we look at the pictures of ourselves but when you look at one for someone else you're like Hell yeah- I can see massive change and progress!!! So it can be nice to share and get the positive reinforcement! Well done!!!!

• @Clíodhna Weafer Smith oh queen this is amazing and you look fantastic!!! look at that smile on your face after todays class!!!! well done Honey, you should be so proud!!! i feel exactly the same about QDQ, its a family, we exercise, we laugh, we have the chats, we support and help and share ideas!!! truly blessed to be part of this group of amazing women!!!! xx

• @Carmel Mulvany awh thank you so much Carmel 🥰🥰!! It is definitely like a family, it's just amazing to see amazing women supporting women!! We can do anything 💪👸💕💕

• Yesss Cliodhna love love love this!!! Look at that smile 🥰 Well done queen 👑💕

• @Beth Haughian thank you so much 🥰💕💕💕

• @Clíodhna Weafer Smith Oh well done Queen that is just fabulous! You should be so proud of yourself and all that you have achieved! ❤️👑

• @Clíodhna Weafer Smith well done Cliodhna, you look amazing and like the girls mentioned above, your smile says it all! Anxiety is the worst feeling and went it takes over it can be a bitch to get it under control. So happy to hear you're feeling confident in yourself again . I think we will all be forever grateful for Maeve and the QDQ community. xx

• You can see the happiness in your beautiful smile!! Well done you look amazing 🤩 xx

• thank you so much ladies 🥰🥰💕💕💕

• Clíodhna you are looking so fab girl well done, and the fact that you are less anxious is a million wins in itself 😍😍

• @Clíodhna Weafer Smith well done queen you look fabulous!🥰

• @Clíodhna Weafer Smith Well done girl x