z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Spring Challenge Progress | MaeveMadden

Spring Challenge Progress

• Hi Queens

Well done to everyone on completing 10 weeks of TQ workouts. I have loved this challenge so much.

Even as a child I was never into excercise - would do everything to avoid it! However from early 20's have been a member of several gyms purely for weightloss & toning. NEVER for enjoyment and I used to look at the trainers like they had 2 heads when asked what my fitness goals were...eh I only care about toning etc. Fitness & enjoying excercise was never the goal... I used to get a new program - do it for about 6 weeks and get bored and then quit!

I discovered TQ in instagram May 2020 at a really low point after my mother dying in March and being separated from family immediately after the funeral. We have yet to get together since. I've found the last number of months in particular a real struggle mentally but the challenge really helped give a positive focus to my days & weeks.

from the beginning immediately loved the energy, music and vibe of TQ and it gave structure to the day and got the happy hormones flowing. The workouts continue to be challenging and it's amazing to see the progress from the early days on what I can do now from the begining.

My progress for the first time has been fitness, strength and not focused purely on my shape. Yes there have been changes - especially after Dry Feb combined with workouths but the biggest shift has been feeling really good. Actually looking forward to workouts and enjoying excercise. I bought new active wear for first time in years and feel good about myself. I still have work to do with that inner critical voice and I definitely want to be a postive role model for my daughter in that respect too.

I have met the most amazing ladies here in TQ and love the chats we have daily - it has been more of a lifeline than you'll ever know. Thank you just doesn't cover it but I actually don't have the words to express how grateful I am for this community and website you have created Maeve and all the amazing trainers too.

Thank you all xx

PPics taken 6th Jan and 6th March 

Jan 6th - March 6th

• Wow! And so well
    done Pamela you should be so proud queen! I started in January and happy also with changes but these are Amazing 

love this community 🎉🙌👑

• Pamela these are amazing!!! It has been so lovely getting to know you over the last few weeks 👑 Well deserved results 💕

• @Pamela King You look fantastic! Isn't it amazing seeing all the other positive changes that can happen, apart from the physical 💕

• @Pamela King woowzers what a transformation!!!!!!! You have done amazingly queen,  so so proud of you!!!! Xxx

• Queens i am so bad at the picture situation but looking back I found a pic from December (d pink sports bra and a picture after todays unreal workout blue bottons)

There isn't a huge difference between pics but to me they speak volumes! I'm stronger, im more toned, im happier and im fitter!!!!! I prob didn't loose huge amount on the scales but that's not what it means for me anymore.....it goes so much deeper for me now and im so so thankful!!!! 

Well done to you all, im honestly so proud of what you have achieved!!!! Xx

• @Pamela King you look fab, well done! Much of what you've said has resonated with me. The loneliness that lockdown has brought to so many.  how hard it must be for you without your lovely mam & not being able to see other family for support. This community is amazing, uplifting & supportive. Virtual hugs xx 

• @Carmel Mulvany well done Carmel ! Happinesss is the goal 💗

• @Deirdre Mooney 😘😘😘😘

• @Pamela King amazing Pamela well done to you girl #hotmama and as you say the mindset change and sense of friendship after your mam passing has been great for you. Your always so supportive and kind on the page and through insta and I've loved getting to know u ❤️

• @Carmel Mulvany wow Carmel you look unreal girl ❤️ go queen xx

• @Vicky Baker thanks sweetie xx

• @Pamela King wow Pamela, what a fantastic transformation! You look fab. Smashing it, well done queen xx 

• @Carmel Mulvany you look fantastic queen, amazing and like you said feeling stronger which is so rewarding. Well done xx 

• @Pamela King Aww Pamela queen I wish I could give you a big hug, it's been such a tough year but I can't imagine what it has been like for you. I'm so glad you found QDQ and use it as something to keep you going through tough times. I feel like it's definitely been an amazing support network for a lot of us. 

You are so so strong queen and you are looking AMAZING 😍 You should be very very proud of yourself Pamela! xxx

P.S. love the gymshark set lol, it looks fantastic on you x

• @Carmel Mulvany CARMEL 😍😍 Hello Gorgeous!! You look absolutely fantastic queen! The psychological belefits are honestly fantastic and you should be so proud of yourself queen! Aw you look amazing my friend, the biggest well done to you ❤️x

• @Carmel Mulvany well done sharing your progress - you look amazing!!!

• @AnnMarie Ryan 😍😍

• @Niamh Byrne Thank you doll xxx

• @Dee Synnott Thank you to be honest I have yoyoed weight wise all year - these pics take on 6th Jan & 6th March. Welcome to TQ btw we all started at the beginning - enjoy the journey!

• 1 / 2