z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

To the Queens - A Thank You From Me! | MaeveMadden

To the Queens - A Thank You From Me!

• Omg Queens I’ve written what can only be described as a short story so if you make it to the end well done😂 A little background as to why I took on this challenge...

I am a full time teacher by day, a fitness instructor by night & soon to be PT (when COVID goes away and I can do my exams!).

I used to instruct 8 classes a week and train in the gym too. However as lockdown hit and the gyms closed, I found it really difficult to get motivated. Going from taking classes with 20 clients to exercising alone wasn’t for me. During the first lockdown when the schools closed, remote learning hadn’t developed much. My school only required me to set one piece of work per class every 3 weeks. It was great for a while but after a few weeks I got into a lull, spent most of my days in my pyjamas and lacked any form of passion or get up and go.

I found Maeve on Instagram by pure accident one day and watched one of her lives while lying in bed lol. I’m a sucker for a good tune so once I saw her exercising to music and watching her punch and star through the Vengaboys I knew I had to jump on her bandwagon! It got me up, dressed and started my day off in the best way. I was consistent again with my training, and enjoyed every moment! I didn’t join QDQ at the time because once the gyms reopened and I was back working. But once lockdown 363832 struck at Christmas, I knew I needed something more... which is why I’m here!

My goals throughout this challenge wasn’t to lose weight or hit so many steps or burn a certain amount of calories... it was simply to refuel my love for something that I missed so much. I was so lucky that I got far more than that, which is all of you lovely lot and a few interactions from the Queen herself. I did some physical changes and I attached my pics below, but honestly this was just a bonus - didn't expect it!! Lol 

I had no idea how fabulous this community of queens would be. The support everyone has for each other is the sweetest thing, and the craic is absolutely 90! The laughs I have had out loud to myself at the phone screen probably isn’t normal - but it has brought me so much joy! Although I was physically exercising alone, in my head it was like we were all in one big room doing it together! Talking about how our day was, what we were cooking for dinner and us all eye rolling and letting out a massive groan when Titanium is mentioned!!! (Okay maybe that was just me!)😂 So, a huge thank you to each and everyone of you queens, and of course to the Queen Coaches who have taught me so much💕

And to Queen Maeve, my Twitter bestie! The last thing I expected from this was for you to tell me to punch a woman from work during combat or pressure me into getting out of bed at 7am in the morning 😂 but it’s the little things like this that have kept me going and has made this so much fun for me. You are exactly the trainer that I hope I am and PT that I want to be! You are so genuine and down to earth and never fail to make us all laugh! Thank you for constantly inspiring me and many others every single day. There will only ever be one @Maeve Madden ❤️

PS this sounded like a retirement speech but I promise I’m not going anywhere just yet 😂😂😂

• @Beth Haughian Beth 😍 You're going to make me cry (again!) Aw queen you look fantastic and I'm so glad I got to know you (virtually) over the last 10 weeks! You deserve all the success in the world queen you are so supportive, kind and absolutely hilarious! I think you deserve to treat yourself to some new workout gear after this queen because you smashed it!! Look at those sexyyy shoulderssss

I'm so proud of you queen and you should be so proud of yourself too ❤️ You look amazing and I bet you feel even better xx

• @Beth Haughian Awh Beth you have transformed gurl!!!!! well done on all the hard work!!! you have brought the craic and the giggles and its been serious craic!!! I too also groan when i hear Titanium 😂🤣

You have smashed this challenge and look absolutely amazing!!!! Congrats honey xxx

• @Niamh Byrne aww Niamh stop it I'm emosh!!! You have been so kind and it has been a pleasure getting to know you too ☺️ Oh girl you absolutely know it Gymshark might need a restock by the time I'm finished 😂 Sexy shoulders ready to knock a few blades on the way to the dance floor!!! Lol 

Thank you so much ❤️❤️

• @Carmel Mulvany aww thanks Carmel it's great fun! Honestly love having the banter. You have been so kind from the beginning ☺️❤️ Lol it was bad enough not liking the song before but its another level now... sorry D Guetta 🤣 Thank you so much 🥰

• @Beth Haughian mike drop for David Quetta, Titanium has left the building 😂

• @Carmel Mulvany lock the damn doors and don't let it back in 🤣🤣

• Fantastic Beth well done you!!! Love your enthusiasm and humour on our lives and can imagine your classes as being an absolute riot!

Glad you found TQ!

• @Pamela King thanks so much Pamela! I do love the craic 😂 Honestly thats what it's all about - no point doing something if you don't enjoy it!! 

• @Beth Haughian I loved that message! So lovely to hear queens like yourself share their stories. I loved it when you said you used the challenge to "refuel my love for something that I missed so much". That is so true, as I, like yourself have fallen in and out of exercise so much. Let's hope covid lockdowns are over soon and you can get back to doing what you love! xx

• @Alise Jeremiah thanks Queen 🥰 And fingers crossed!! 

• Beth, just reading your posts alone craic me
    up!

you will be the best Trainer and you like amazing. This is the best place and reading your posts makes me smile. You will smash this! Dx 

• @Dee Synnott aww Dee thank you so much that means a lot 🥰

• @Beth Haughian Fantastic Beth - you have done amazing xx

• @Vicky Baker thank you Vicky!! 🥰

• Girl! You look absolutely FANTASTIC!! So so sooo proud of you 💕💕💕💕

• @Clíodhna Weafer Smith thank you Cliodhna! 🥰