z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Queen didn't quit 💪 | MaeveMadden

Queen didn't quit 💪

• Signing up to queens don't quit in January at the start of the challenge, I felt excited and looked at the progress photos in this forum and thought to myself.. wow! If only I could commit to these workouts like all these other queens, and perhaps I could look and feel a whole lot better! I doubted that I would keep up with the workouts having been in and out of gym routines in the past. I even said to myself.. if I go for the three months instead of one month subscription it might force me to power through 😂.

Little did I know that 10 weeks later, I would be making a progress update of my own. The workouts have been an absolute blast and Maeve and the other trainers have been the encouragement I needed. I have enjoyed the workouts so much..especially with current circumstances and being stuck at my desk all day! I should never have worried about not being able to see the challenge through to the end.

Starting the challenge after Christmas and all the indulgence that comes with it, means that after these 10 weeks I am now feeling and looking a lot stronger. It has also been fantastic for my mind to switch off from work and switch on the Shania 😂💃.

Huge well done to everyone who took part in the challenge and looking forward to the next! and of course.. Thank you Maeve.

DG Progress

• Wow, look at you! Congratulations on sticking with the challenge!! I was just the same when I looked at everyone else's progress pics, and I too started off by dipping my toe in and subscribing for just a month at first. But after seeing how this community really inspires and encourages I quickly extended my membership and I've not regretted a single moment! Your progress is brilliant, keep smashing it queen! 👑👑👌🏻💪🏻

• @Emma Whitehurst Thank you so much Emma.. it's been brilliant so excited for the next challenge! 👑

• @Donna Ginty Go you 👏 I joined at the start of February and seeing everyone's transformations is such a motivator. I made a conscious decision to ditch the scales once I started QDQ (best decision ever, I get way too hung up on them) - I really need to start taking progress photos because I am starting to feel stronger and my clothes are fitting much better. You've made amazing progress in 10 weeks! 👑

• @Ailbhe Harding Thanks so much Ailbhe! I agree you just start to feel the difference.. no need for the scales..the progress pics are a great motivator too!👑

• @Donna Ginty Unreal progress, well done!!!!! 

• @Sharon Scully Thank you so much! 👑

• Omg well done, you look amazing!!

• @Donna Ginty woiw Donna you bloody smashed this challenge!!!! What a body.... whoop whoop!! Huge congrats queen xxx

• @Hannah Reel Thank you so much Hannah! 

• @Carmel Mulvany Thank you Carmel! Really appreciate the message! Looking forward to the next challenge 👑

• @Donna Ginty you're looking incredible! Such an achievement committing to it and seeing it through, go you☺️❤️xx

• @Annah Warrender Thank you Annah! 😊👑

• @Donna Ginty look at you QUEEN 😍👏🏻 Absolutely smashed it well done!! Onwards and upwards 👑👏🏻

• @Niamh Byrne Thank you Niamh! 👑😊

• @Donna Ginty Well done Donna xx you have done amazing x

• @Vicky Baker Thank you so much Vicky! 👑😊

• @Donna Ginty u look amazing absolutely smashing the 👑workouts 

• @Gemma O Connor Thank you so much Gemma!👑