z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

10/10 for the Spring Queen Challenge | MaeveMadden

10/10 for the Spring Queen Challenge

• So, at the start of the year I decided to treat myself and join the QDQ community for 'real' I'd been doing the IG lives since last March but always felt like I was missing out by not being part of the team. I wanted to be part of the amazing community@Maeve Madden had created. But I doubted myself and my own ability to stick to the weekly routines, especially as I was back in work & so I was unsure if I could/would be able to do the workouts. So initially I joined for a month. But, how could I have doubted myself?! I've loved the workouts, I'll still do the IG ones too but I love being part of this powerful, positive community. I've extended my membership and I know I'll stick to it! The 10 weeks have flown by!! I've felt so motivated and I'm always gutted when I can't make a live but I quickly try to catch up as soon as I get home. I love seeing everyone's progress and although my physical changes haven't been massive, I can definitely see changes in my definition and strength, I even managed to do the crocodile snaps this weekend!! 🤪💪🏻 I love the chats, the craic and the giggles. I've shouted along to the workouts and cried as we've gone through all the emotions (and the prosexy) together. I'm sure Gymshark is wondering what the hell has happened coz their sales must've gone through the roof 😂 I honestly can't thank@Maeve Madden enough, because she has made such a difference to my life. I love how she calls us all her friends 🥰and that's exactly how it feels when we see each others names popping up in the chat. I mean the festival last weekend was just amazing 🙌🏻 the whole QDQ team are changing lives. I can't wait to continue the journey with you all, coz this queen most definitely isn't quitting! 🤪🥰🥰 In the words of Shania, 'Let's go girls!' 💪🏻👑👑👑

• Go you! You look amazing! Well done and here's to renewing memberships! 👑

• @Emma Whitehurst You look great! Delighted you joined! Your sentiments definitely echo how a lot of us feel. Well done!!!

• @Emma Whitehurst gurl..... look at the body and perky peach 🍑!!!!! You look amazing!!!! Isnt it mad how addictive QDQ becomes once you start.....  if there's a day we're i don't do a workout,my 2 kids will ask "where is maeve today mom"......🤣🤣😍😍😍😍 

Well done on doing so well in the challenge and mastering the crocodile snap, its pretty spicy!!! 🐊🐊🐊🐊😁😁😁😁

• @Sharon Scully thank you xx can't wait for our next challenge 👑💪🏻

• @Carmel Mulvany oh my goodness thank you ☺️ And yep Im totally the same, I feel lost when I miss a day or take a rest day. My hubby asks the same each night when I get back from work, he'll be like "are you doing a workout tonight?" ... no idea why he asks coz the answer is always YES! 😂

So so glad we're all in this together and having so much fun 🤩 🥰👑👑 Can't wait for the next challenge xx the crocodiles 🐊 nearly killed me 🤣

• @Donna Ginty honestly the best money I've spent! I'll never go to a gym again 👑👑👑 QDQ all the way! 💪🏻🤪

• Smashing it! Well done, girl 🎉🎉

• @Emma Whitehurst that's brilliant, our families have accepted we are team queen all the way!! This community is absolutely amazing, I also love interacting with you all! Xxx

• Ah you look amazing, Ive only just joined up and Im excited to get going! my aim is to be able to wear one of those gym shark tops! well done! 

• @Emma Whitehurst aw love this Emma! Look at you you're absolutely unreal 😍 well done queen xx

• @Caron Moore thank you, I love these workouts,@Maeve Madden has made such a fun community that they don't feel like a chore which means that I miss them when I don't do them 🤣🤪👑 

• @Carmel Mulvany team queen has definitely got a place in my heart 🥰🥰 xx 

• @Niamh Byrne awww thank you so much 🥰 team queen rules!! 👑💪🏻🥰🤩 xx

• @Karen Madden you have definitely made the right choice! Welcome to team queen! 🥰☺️You'll be leaping and whooping about your living room from now on and feeling the spice 🌶🌶.@Maeve Madden has made the best workouts and all the other trainers are just as amazing, Gymshark has become like a queen uniform 🤣 that and Nike SuperReps 🤣🤣 You'll love every minute, we're all just as crazy as each other 😂🥰👑🙌🏻💪🏻 Xx

• @Emma Whitehurst Brilliant Emma - you are smashing this xx

• @Emma Whitehurst Queen, such a beautiful post. U r kicking ass doll. Be very proud of all ur hard work Emma. U've got this. I love working out with u on the QDQ dance floor. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Vicky Baker thanks Vicky, I've had a rest day today and it's felt odd not leaping about. It's funny how quick it becomes part of your life 🤩

• @Audrey Browne Thank you 😊 it's such a good floor to be on isn't it 🤩🥰👑👑👑🙌🏻😜 we all have the BEST time 🙌🏻👸🏼👸🏼👸🏼