z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Spring Queen Challenge Complete - progress update | MaeveMadden

Spring Queen Challenge Complete - progress update

• Hey Queens, 

Wow what an amazing ten weeks. I have enjoyed every single second of it and am so so happy that I signed up to QDQ. I am delighted with my transformation both physical and mental. 
    I have lost half a stone, inches off my body and mentally I am in such a better place now than I was back in January and that is all down to QDQ and this community. 
    Back in January I felt like I had lost all my fitness, I felt crap about myself, I had gained weight, none of my clothes fit, my anxiety was through the roof and I was not in a good place mentally. I bit the bullet and signed up to QDQ and I am so happy I did. I have got my love for fitness back and I now enjoy and look forward to every workout. My clothes now fit again and I have got my body confidence back. My anxiety is controllable again and I am in such a better place mentally. 
    I love this community and look forward to being a part of QDQ for a long time to come 😀. 

• @Cora Savage Cora this is fantastic! I'm so glad you made the decision to sign up and you should be very proud of yourself for all your amazing progress xx

• @Cora Savage yes yes yes, I was hoping you would post an update!!!! I'm so so thrilled for you and so so proud!!! You look great (but you really did even before the challenge) but getting the love of fitness is brilliant, so happy to hear that, and so happy the anxiety is easing!!!!! First step is always the hardest, and you are fully on the Venga Bus now gal! Well done!!!! 

• @Cora Savage yes cora, you look fantastic!!!! I'm so glad u got ur love for fitness and exercise back!!! Who knew we would fall in love with exercising!!!! So proud of you hun xxx

• @Cora Savage absolutely fantastic Cora! Both mental and physical transformations are brilliant ❤️xx

• Wow so happy for you queen!
    I think the mental change is the most rewarding part of this entire journey. Keep killing it! 👑 

• @Cora Savage you look amazing!! Well done you should be so proud of yourself and how far you have come. There's really no better feeling that fitting back into clothes that didn't fit before 👏👏 awesome 10 week progress💪💪

• You look amazing queen! Well done Xx

• Amazing well done Cora!! 👑👏👏👏👏👑

• Amazing 👏

• @Cora Savage wow Queen uve smashed it. So happy for u Cora. U look fantastic. Well done u Cora all ur hard working has paid off. 💪💪💪 👑 👑 👑❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Cora Savage woohoo Cora - amazing hun xxx you look fab and you are always so supportive to us all xxx