z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Didn’t finish... but still proud | MaeveMadden

Didn’t finish... but still proud

• Unfortunately I didn't finish the Spring Challenge like I wanted to. I worked so hard the first few weeks and made sure to get all my workouts in, but of course life happened and I got Covid. 

I'm happy and grateful to report I am starting to feel like myself again! I was very upset and bummed that I couldn't finish the challenge like I wanted to because my body needed to rest, but I reminded myself to not be so hard on myself because it's what I needed at the time. 

I am still so proud of myself for what I accomplished! I am down 27 pounds, I look at myself with so much more kindness and confidence, I am focused on my health, and I feel stronger than ever. And those are the most important things to me. 

I was still very fatigued today and think I may have a sinus infection, but I finally did my first workout after two weeks of not doing any. I am kicking Covids butt and ready to get back at it. 🤛🏼 

I can't wait to kill this next challenge. 👑 

• @Brittany Yeaton aww don't be so hard on yourself Brittany. I know it's a crappy feeling to not have finished it as as strong as you would have liked but you weren't to predict what would happen and getting Covid is serious so you really have to look after yourself. Fortunately I haven't caught it 🤞 but from what  heard it can take a long time to fully recover so make sure to take the time and rest that you need. 

Fair play for losing 27 pounds aswell,you look amazing in your photo and you actually look really happy too so that's the main thing. Sinus infections are the worst,prone to them myself too and they really drain your energy. Rest up and take it day by day. You're doing your best 💕 QDQ will be here when you're feeling fit again 👑💪🏻👑

• @Brittany Yeaton Yes girl! That positivity is awesome! I'm sorry you felt like you weren't able to finish as you had hoped, that's such a crummy feeling, but of course that is how life is but omg you've crushed it anyways!! So so awesome and glad you are recovering from covid well!

• @Brittany Yeaton oh look how gorgeous you are... Omg Brittany, the damn covid but you look so happy.  TBH I still 3 months later still feel the effects of covid.. Esp the phlem in my chest, I dont know if you notice but sometimes in my workout I do find it hard to breathe.  Take your time, rest is key and 27lbs that is unreal 

• @Brittany Yeaton wow, look at you Queen. You've done amazingly. I can't believe that your back at it so soon after having covid. Mind yourself & take each day as it comes. xxx

• Amazing results, hope you're feeling better every day !! 

• @Brittany Yeaton Brittany your smile says it all queen xx you're back and you're ready and you kicked covid in the ass xxx go girl xx

• @Brittany Yeaton amazing results!! Hope your starting to feel better 💕💕

• Well done queen! I also had covid and it can completely drain you. Well done for coming back and roll on the next challenge xx

• @Brittany Yeaton Looking fabulous queen! Take it easy if you need to but my goodness you've been smashing it! Look after yourself and I hope you're feeling yourself again soon x

• @Brittany Yeaton well queen how strong are you and beautiful!!!! You bet covid and ur back exercising..... outstanding!!! You may not have completed the challenge but woow what you have achieved is fabulous!!! Huge congrats, you should be so proud!!! Xxx

• @Brittany Yeaton I know it's so disappointing when u can't finish something when u have started it. But u just have to look after urself💕 great to hear ur starting back into the workouts  again and are on the mend 👑 u will be fight fit and ready for the next challenge xx