z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Tall Queens | MaeveMadden

Tall Queens

• Hello Girls, are there any tall queens out there that have the gym shark leggings? I'm 5'11 and usually a size 10/12 I'm unsure what size to order. Or any other tall gym wear recommendations. Thank you 😊 

• Hey gal, I'm 5ft10 and also 10/12. I usually get the medium in gymshark and they're long enough! I have a pair of vital seamless and they're a perfect length on me. Would love any other tall recommendations if anyone has some! 

• @Helen Haste Hey Helen, I'm 6ft (don't like saying it I always tell people I'm 5ft 10 as if it makes a difference lol 😂 My legs would be quite long, I usually went for the medium in gymshark and I'm a 10/12 but recently I've found they're falling off me which is soo annoying so I did order a size small in one pair to test out the sizing (Sorry @Beth Haughian and my Lenten sacrafice but it was essential lol queens can''t have leggings that fall down). The arrived the other day and I was looking at them going nah not a chance these are going to fit and I thought they'd be so short too but they were honestly AMAZING on, I feel like it depends how you like your length but these just grazed my ankle which I do like in a pair of leggings and they just seemed to fit like a glove. I went with the measurements on the website too they're super handy, I was an inch bigger in the hips I think that what the small size guide was but honestly they fit perfect and when Lent is over I'll definitely be buying more in a small! The mediums are a good length but as I've lost a lot of weight around my waist especially during the spring challenge the waist was just far too big for me and I kept having to yank them up which was really annoying!

I've heard their returns are pretty good though queen so maybe if you wanted to order one in each size if you're between to see which you like best, to be honest if it's just leg length there's not that much difference between a S and a M I've found anyways. 

I hope this helps queen, let us know when you find your perfect pair! Also don't be afraid of colours, I was always terrified of couloured leggings because I always wanted to draw attention away from them but the small leggings I got to test the size are blue and I LOVE them! xx

• @Helen Haste Also ladies not sure if you're in Ireland (maybe they ship to the UK too?) but I love the peachy lean leggings, I get a M in those, still a bit big at the waist for me but they are amazing, a bit pricey but the quality is amazing and their length is very good too x

• @Niamh Byrne NIAMH BYRNE I can't believe it!!! Omg 😩😂😂

• @Niamh Byrne thank you this is really helpful x

• @Beth Haughian Beth it was essential it really was, also it was only 1 pair I hope I can be forgiven 🤣🤣 I'm very sorry I just couldn't deal with falling down leggings especially for the HIIT classes it ends up like an extra move to a burpee instead of 'drop, back, up, pop' its 'drop, back up, yank up the leggings' 😂😂 

• @Niamh Byrne hahaha and we definitely don't have any extra counts for the yanks 😂😂😂 All is forgiven this time and sure St Patricks Day never usually counts 🤷🏻‍♀️ *pops onto Gymshark website* 🤣 

• @Helen Haste i have a pair of TALA leggings (Zinnia style in medium, tall length), they do regular and tall sizes too which is great. I'm 6ft tall, and they go BELOW my ankles, which is super rare for my long legs. They are also super high wasted, so no need to yank those up all the time :) and they are made from recycled plastic and are sustainable! hope that helps x

• @Lili Gyopar thank you so much, hadn't heard of this brand before. Just had a quick look on the website and they look fab. Always exciting to find anywhere that does a tall range x 

• @Helen Haste Oooo i just checked and since I ordered from them last time, I have a 10% discount code for people who order for the first time (which i hope still works!). Try typing in my name, 'Lili Gyopar' into the code section when checking out, it should work :) x

• Hi Queens

I'm 5´11 and wear a small in gymshark and women's best!

If you're looking for Irish brands I wear a medium in DB fitness and Powercut (although the powercut are a little shorter) 

• I'm 5 11' and I like the ark yoga gear. Squat proof and long, it's like a dream come true 😍I think they are doing 10% off your first order as well 

• @Sinead Corcoran thank you x

• @Jules thank you x

• @Lili Gyopar Hey Lili, could you tell me how you find the sizing? Is it similar to other brands or did you go up/down a size? Thank you! 

• Girls Im not as tall as any of you im only 5 7" but have long legs, 34" and find most leggings too short. Got my first pair of Alphalete this morning and they are perfect, right to my ankle, they are buttery soft too, but they dont have the same sucky in feeling you get with the Gymshark ones so wouldnt be great if you were looking for that level of support. Even my hubby was like, Oh those leggings are lovely on you (and not in the pervey way he is about some of the other ones I have with the bum scrunch bit lol!)

• @Laura O'Philbin Hi Laura, they have a sizing charts up, and I don't really have other leggings from popular brands I could compare it to... I am usually a medium in everything, and I got the leggings in a medium too, they fit amazing and have a nice stretch to them. I hope that helps... lots of love!