z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Beauty Question! | MaeveMadden

Beauty Question!

• Hi Queens! Happy Saint Patrick's Day! ☘  How much fun was this morning's workout?!

Beauty Question for you ladies - has anyone tried Nip & Fab products?  Thoughts?  I remember Maeve showing face pads in beauty bullshit a few weeks ago but can't remember if they were N & F?  Anyway, there's a big sale on at the moment so I'm contemplating buying the Retinol Fix kit after listening to Maeve & Dr Emma at the festival.... or the Glycolic fix or Vitamin C kit as my serum is almost out. https://www.nipandfab.com/regime-kits-1/glycolic-fix-starter-kit

Basically, I've got mediterranean/olive skin that can absorb a good amount of oil & serum, but do have PCOS and am constantly fighting blackheads around my chin which can get dry where I've exfoliated too much/starting to get some discolouration. Also just turned 32 and trying to combat gravity 😂  So if anyone has any other recommendations -especially for blackheads- much appreciated!

Thanks in advance! x

• @Elise Karam oh queen I wish I could help but not the best to advice on skincare, im still figuring out what suits me too!!!! Its so hard! I'm sure you'll get lots of tips pf queens here though.

Oh my gosh I smiled the entire way through class today   it made me so happy!!! Xx

• Thanks Carmel!! Ahhh there's just so much choice, isn't there?! Trying to be sensible and not just order everything - it's all too easy when just shopping from the sofa 😂

• Hi Elise, I haven't used Nip & Fab in ages, but always throught the products were a bit too harsh. I'm big into skincare and done a lot of research into it. I would recommend Paula's Choice BHA Liquid Exfoliant for blackheads and Medik 8 crystal retinal. It's important to use retinal and acid toners (BHA) on alternative nights, you should never use them together. And also follow up with SPF in the morning, especially after using active ingredients. I would recommend reading Caroline Hiron's Skincare book. It is a great beginners guide to creating a skincare routine and understanding skin care ingredients.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Skincare-ultimate-no-nonsense-Caroline-Hirons/dp/0008375526/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Caroline+hirons&qid=1616064455&s=books&sr=1-1

• @Elise Karam i agree on the Caroline Hirons book, great read! I really struggled finding something that worked for me so I started on Skin+Me it's an online prescription service to deal with your skin problem. Mine was spots and it's clearing them up amazingly. Basically you take pictures and fill in a short questionnaire and they formulate a cream for you. It's a game changer. Caroline Hirons uses it too! Have a look it's amazing x

• Ahh thank you both so much @Sian Coleridge and @Sian Townend!  That is so so helpful.  I'm definitely going to order Caroline's book and looking into the products and Skin + Me tonight!

• @Elise Karam I haven't tried N&F but I struggle with large pores and blackheads and I have found that a combo of niacinamide (The Ordinary) and Beekman 1802's milk drops have done wonders for me. I just started using B 1802 (milk drops and retinol wash at night) and every morning my skin looks the best it ever has which is saying a lot because I was just not blessed with perfect skin. I will say that B 1802 did just come out with a retinol and vitamin c serum set too, I haven't tried but probably will soon. 

• @Hannah Shackles thank you so much! That sounds fab and think I'm going to put an order in x