z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

My Maeve journey! | MaeveMadden

My Maeve journey!

• Hi Queens @Maeve Madden 

I'm not sure about you, but I am in a very reminiscent mood, not only was it my 1 year working from home anniversary yesterday but pretty much a whole year of covid/pandemic and lockdown! CRAZY!!!

When gyms closed last year, I was at a loss, but my cousin came across Maeve on Instagram and I haven't looked back. In May I would have been doing Maeve's workouts for 12 months too!! So I decided to look back through all of my trusty spreadsheets and how I did during the challenges and stuff and want to log it here so I have something to look back on as I'm super proud of the effort I put into each and every challenge and how they motivate me!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!! 

I am chuffed with how much I push myself when a challenge is on, and having achievable goals is great. 

I also have tracked how many workouts I did per month, and its clear I do way more during challenge months, than those without. What about you ladies? Did anyone else go all Duracell bunny and go mad in January - I definitely did, not if I can ever top that haha but I will give it a good go!!

You also get to a point where you get to know your body, I'm 33 now and after barely exercising in my early adulthood, I know what my "comfortable weight range" is. There were many other benefits from these challenges, I increased my 5 a day, ate healthier, walked loads, got my steps up, went up in weights, and resistance bands, but I also fluctuate so much I use these challenges to motivate me and focus on getting back to my comfy weight (and nothing more). 

I am really chuffed with my progress, especially in the latest challenge, and can't wait for the next one!!

First challenge progress - can't seem to find my challenge 2 progress pics :(

• @Alise Jeremiah This is absolutely incredible!! I love the reflection piece - especially with this break in challenges and taking some time to reset. I am only on week 5 of my QDQ journey but i am already seeing changes i haven't seen before - i am more energetic, happier and feeling leaner at the same time (bonus!). 

Maeve and the other Queens have created such an amazing platform that is working for so many people - but in a fun way rather than other programmes that are restrictive and the workouts are boring! 

I love seeing the progress photos and testimonials - you've smashed it! I am also a sucker for a table to you had me and that 😉 I haven't done a "before" photo, i didnt think i would see results and now i am kicking myself! i have one from this time last year i might use - i wasnt seeing any change until i started QDQ!

Keep up the great work! So inspiring to see this today! 😍

• @Tori Clarke hey lovely. Thank you so much that is so sweet of you. That is lovely. That is amazing so glad your loving the QDQ community even in such a short space of time. It is AMAZING how supporting Queen @maeve_madden and the other QDQ members and even nib members are. It'd overwhelming the support they give. It's never too late to do photos from now. Always great to look back xx

• @Alise Jeremiah Amazing, Alise! Your speadsheets are extremely inspiring! Isn't it such a breath of fresh air when you are finally able to be at peace with where your body is naturally supposed to be? 

@Tori Clarke So glad you are enjoying QDQ so far! These are by far the best workouts I have done and as you said, focused on fun and not punishment! 

• @Hannah Shackles yes completely. It's been a roller-coaster and can't quite piece it together. But turning 30, I decided to not give a shit so much, but I also looked after myself more mentally and physically and wasn't so distructive. This last year has helped a lot pretty much gone from someone who partied a lot and drank lots of alcohol and binged loads on hangovers to just being more of a healthy lifestyle and t-total (and saving loads of money in the process). I think being happy with your most "comfortable" self is it. Don't get me wrong, I get hangups like everyone, but I also know that our weight can fluctuate daily and during periods etc so now I'm not so hard on myself when I'm having a bloated day. Xx

• @Alise Jeremiah well queen,  what can I say, you completed smashed the challenge!!!! You look fantastic!!!! You should be so so proud!!! Congrats! I'm loving the sheets, isn't it amazing how many workouts we've done! And most importantly,  we loved every single 1!!!! Xxxx

• @Carmel Mulvany Queen! You are so kind! Thank you. The best part of all of this (other than the amazing workouts) has been the QDQ community. Its a safe space where I feel I can share things like this and not get judged or mocked. I saw a meme and it sums me up completely haha. Keep being you Queen we are smashing it together!! 

• @Alise Jeremiah I love it honey!!!!:I totally agree, this is our safe little piece of heaven..... I would be lost without you queens!!! Xxx