z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Pilates and toned arms 🔥🔥 | MaeveMadden

Pilates and toned arms 🔥🔥

• Hi queens!!!!! Hope you are all having a lovely Tuesday!!! I completed sineads pilates and traceys sweaty 7s just there and woow..... "sexy shoulders here we come " ( im singing the song @Sharon Scully  🤣🤣) 

I just loved the classes girls!!! Pilates was pure full body spice and tracey got the arms and abs lite up!!!!

Roll on combat queens, if i can move my arms....🤣🤣🤣💪💪💪

• My shoulders are burning still from Tracey's it was a great class! 

• @Brídín Quinn me too!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• @Carmel Mulvany are you mad?! How did you manage 3?! You deserve to be proud of those shoulders when you can ever get showing them off 

• Such fab classes! I love an upper body burn day 🔥 

• @Carmel Mulvany 💃💃💃💃💃💃 Such great classes today! I'll be feeling it in the arms tomorrow!!! I was thinking during Combat Queens actually that I think that is a large part to the toning up of my shoulders from the back view (still delighted with myself about the change there tbh!!!) 

Well done you, you'll def sleep tonight hun xx

• @Sinead Toal @Sharon Scully oh girls ill feel it 2mro for sure but just felt i had the energy today,  period due so I cud be the complete opposite 2mro....🤣🤣🤣🤣

• @Carmel Mulvany Omg Queen weren't they both amazing classes. I absolutely loved them. Truly felt the pure fire everywhere. And then topped it off with Combat Queens. What more could we ask for 🤗🤗🤗🤗💪💪💪💪💪👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne pure heaven honey!! Hope ur keeping well xxx

• @Carmel Mulvany all gd doll 🥰 🥰 🥰 

• Playing catch up this wk Just after completing@Sinead Corcoran pilates class from Tuesday absolutely loved. Definitely challenging  👌👌 xx