z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Perky Peach got me like 😭😅 | MaeveMadden

Perky Peach got me like 😭😅

• Girls!

Was finally feeling a bit more like myself after taking a 3 day rest and decided to do "Perky Peach" my legs are like jelly 🙈! I think I spent most of titanium on my mat cause I couldn't go on 😂 but my goodness what a burn 🔥💕

• Great this week wasn't it. My legs are so sore today and the IG birthday workout killed them a little bit more haha!

• Oh my god yesss!!! So sore but it felt so good lol 

• Was just amazing! Was hoping to do the IG tv birthday one today but I think that's one for tomorrow 😅. So excited for the new challenge though!🔥💕

• @Clíodhna Weafer Smith It was complete fire, what a toughy to start back on queen, you are 1 brave lady!!!!! x

• @Carmel Mulvany thanks a mill Carmel! Trying to figure out if I should do the IG tv birthday workout tomorrow or combat queens 👸 (it's been sooo long since I did combat queen 🙈) I'm hoping the new challenge will light a fire under this peach 🍑 💕💕

• @Clíodhna Weafer Smith ooooh i do love combat queens but today's class was like a big old party, so much fun!!!! We have so much to choose from hehe!!!! My peach will fall off if the workouts stst like this....🤣🤣🤣🤣

• @Clíodhna Weafer Smith I just did the birthday workout and it was brilliant!!! Non-stop banging QDQ classics, it felt great and I couldn't stop smiling!! Between @Sinead Corcoran & @Francesca O'Reilly classes this week and now this- there is a good chance I will not be able to walk today!!!! But in the best kind of way!!! 

• Well ladies I decided to do the IG TV and I am DEAD 😂😂🔥🔥 so worth it though, my lord! Was getting a little annoyed at myself cause I had to go back to beginner level a couple of times but sure look I needed to listen to my body but it got the juices flowing 😍🥰🥰💕💕

• @Sharon Scully I'm with you Sharon..... taking rest today.... body is sore today!! Struggke taking rest days so thought best to start! Serious classes this wk, bloody love it too!!!! Xx

• @Clíodhna Weafer Smith i struggled to honey, it was super full on HIIT.... thank god maeve took 1 song out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• @Carmel Mulvany Haha Oh Carmel I meant just being able to walk about the house, not even about going out on a walk!!!! Oh rest days are so important, I'm the same really struggle to take a day off but getting better at it or trying to anyways

• @Clíodhna Weafer Smith Wasn't it so intense!!!! Don't feel bad about beginner moves at all- I was the exact same (Titanium- I am looking at you!!). Bear in mind they were a collections of really fast songs that we normally would only do maybe 2-3 of in a class mixed in with some slower ones or the abs section. It was pure spice! Lots of fun

• @Carmel Mulvany absolutely so delighted she took a song out cause I wouldn't of been able to go on 🤣!@Sharon Scully oh my god SO intense! My heart was pounding 🙈🤣. Titanium always gets me, I've only been able to do the mountain climber in the last three times, before that I was just marching cause I couldn't do it 🤣. But you're so right it was so fast pace and energetic, I do love the HIIT classes, I'm excited and dreading the one tomorrow 😂💕💕