z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Queens I need some advice! | MaeveMadden

Queens I need some advice!

• Hey Queens hope everyone is well! Who's ready for the new challenge next week? I'm so excited to smash it🙌 Anywho I came on for a reason and I'm already procrastinating haha right so I don't know if anyone can help a girl out but I'm hoping there's some insta babes or anyone who has any tips on how to help a gal out. So look I started my insta a while ago doing a few makeup bits which I LOVE but my confidence since lockdown is just knocked completely like how does anyone get the confidence to just put yourself out there and be you ye know? I always have that little monster in the head being like what do you think your doing gal look at all these talented people who's even looking at this and so on and so forth! So any help would be appreciated because it's honestly something I love so much.. p.s yes I am actually qualified so I'm just being silly🙈💜 oh my insta is @shannons.in.the.garden if anyone just wants the chats or has any tips. Thanks Queens 💜

• Hey gal, I don't post on Instagram much so I don't think I have much useful advice but I have just followed you and your makeup is absolutely amazing! Everyone has to start somewhere and you're just as talented💜

• @Laura O'Philbin Awh Queen thank you so much for taking time to even respond never mind go check me out! Much appreciated gal I think I just need to get out of my head if ye get me? And just do it🙈💜

• @Shannon Lawless Awh shannon, i just jumped onto your page and woowzers you are amazingly talented!!! and stunning!!! i dont really use social media queen so not the best advice here but i think you should defo keep trying to post stuff.  Once you feel more comfortable it will prob get easier over time.  Keep on trying honey!!! xx

• @Shannon Lawless Aw queen everyone has to start somewhere! You post as much as you want and you reach for the stars queen 🙌🏻 It's not going to fall into your hands sometimes you really have to put yourself out there and I feel like it'll get easier over time! You are a queen and I'm gonna go give you a look on there now 💕x

• @Carmel Mulvany thank you so much for taking the time Queen! Even just you responding has given me a little more confidence thank you 💜

• @Niamh Byrne thank you so much Queen! Your so right we do have to just push out of our comfort zones! I'm gonna do a little list of what I'd like to do and just go for it🙈 💜

• @Shannon Lawless I have a home account, which i have a love hate relationship with but it's been a fabulous experience through lockdown; making friends, getting inspiration and also i won't knock the freebies! 

My biggest tip would be to just be yourself - I find for my own mental health but also better engagment if i am just true to myself, post what i want and just show who i am! I am no expert of course but just what i have learnt about insta lately! 

If you want to chat algorithms and hashtags drop me a message on insta; we definitely already follow eachother 😊

And if anyone is interested in home accounts let me know - don't want to force you to follow me though!! xx

• ps next QDQ Festival (when it's in real life) we should get @Shannon Lawless to do our make overs!! WAHOOOO! 🥂💃

• @Shannon Lawless Heya Queen Im a follower, love ur makeup post they are amazing. I love ur work such a fantastic talent Shannon. Pls keep posting. Wld love a few tutorials on daytime & night time looks also. I don't wear a lot of makeup during the day which is something I want to change as it can really perk u up but I'm afraid that I end up with a nighttime going out look 🙄🙄🙄. Still learning at my age 😅. U're amazing Queen & don't u forget that.😘😘👑👑👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Tori Clarke that's so helpful Tori thanks gal! I'll definitely be jumping into your dms haha! I find it so hard to be myself I'm so awkward in front of the camera haha but I suppose that comes with time💜

• @Tori Clarke oh my god how amazing would that be! I'd have a little table set up with gems and pink hair for festival braids Woop woop 🙌 

• @Audrey Browne Awh Audrey you give me such a boost thank you queen! Oh for sure I could do a quick daytime look 🥰 it really does help lift the spirits! Thanks for all your support lovely lady 💜

• @Shannon Lawless Shannon I love your looks and I think defo a few igtvs of products you like or looks that are quick and handy for daytime would be fab. It is the hardest thing to put yourself out there but you have got this girl xx