z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Big wins, small changes!! | MaeveMadden

Big wins, small changes!!

• Hi ladies!!

First time poster 👋

Joined this amazing group on January 4th and I don't think I'll ever leave!! Maeve you are just infectious! Biggest win for me so far is turning up every day for a workout and not absolutely dreading it!! I used to make up every excuse in the book not to work out until I discovered QDQ! It sets me up for the day and I feel I've achieved something even if I wasn't to do a thing for the rest of the day! ( I have a 3yr old boy,that never happens!) 

Here are my progress pictures. 4th Jan (top) Start of Feb (left) and now. Slow and steady. Here's to getting stronger and fitter together girls 💪❤

Amy

• @Amy Devery Absolutely amazing 😍! You're smashing it girl, you look unbelievable 😍 and you're right@Maeve Madden and the girls their energy is so infectious and it's like working out with you pals💕💕

• @Amy Devery amazing mental and physical progress - well done you 😍 you're absolutely right, i dont know how she does it but Maeve makes working out fun! I actually look forward to it and really dislike rest days haha 

I only joined in Feb so didn't get to do Spring Queens - but will you be joining the summer challenge? I can't wait! 😎

• @Amy Devery thats just fabulous, well done you! I know what you mean about infectious, its all really quite addictive, the feel good factor! Today is my rest day (AKA hairwash day lol!) and I don't really enjoy rest day knowing that others are enjoying Lotties and Tracy's workouts which I always catch up with Friday / Saturday but I know my body benefits from the rest, I do ache like mad today!! 😂 xx

• @Amy Devery Oh hello perky peach, we see you coming through!!! Well done missus, great progress, and isn't it just a great feeling to actual enjoy and look forward to the workouts! Can't wait to see what the new schedule and the changes will be like! Thrilled for you, keep it up 💪💪💪💪

• @Amy Devery You look amazing! 👏👑

• @Amy Devery well honey you look bloody fantastic and you are doing it correctly..... steady and slowly which allows you time to fall in live with this whole system like everyone else here!! Well done on posting picture, that can be hard sometimes!! Bring on the next challenge girl xxx

• Amy that's amazing!! 💪 Well done you for sticking with it. Actually enjoying working out makes all the difference in the world 😅 x

• @Amy Devery Whooo you go queen x

• Thanks so much for the lovely comments girls ❤❤❤💃