z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Face Tan | MaeveMadden

Face Tan

• Hi everyone, 

I desperately need something to give my ghost face a lift on zoom meetings. Does anyone have any face tan recommendations? I have used the sosueme tanning water but find it can congest my skin a bit. Has anyone tried Tan Luxe or Pestle and Mortar tan drops? Thanks a mill 

• @Laura O'Philbin Hi Laura, i have used that one too and also had lots of conjestion after words.  I got a new one recently and it seems better, its St Tropez self tan.  Its lighter and no issues with my skin after. x

• Hi Laura, I invested in the tan luxe drops last year and don't like them at all. Just can't get it right, invisible at 2 drops, streaky tangoed at 3. Everyone loves them, personal choice I suppose. 

• Thanks so much for the info! I had heard mixed reviews of Tan Luxe before and I have zero skills in applying tan. I'll give the St Tropez a go thanks a mill x

• @Laura O'Philbin hi Laura. I use lusso tan. I get a lot of compliments as it looks so natural. Would def recommend ❤️

• @Noelle OConnor I've bought the lussp body tan but haven't used yet. So good to hear. 

• @Noelle OConnor oh I've heard good things about that one thanks so much for recommendation! X

• @Sinead Toal your better with the face mist for your face. I get the medium as it's not too dark 

• @Noelle OConnor sorry, I meant I got the body mousse for the body. Have you tried it?

• Vogues facial mist is v good 

• I swear by the 'Utan' spray facial mist...goes on like a dream and smells great. Gives you a natural glow xx 

• Thanks so much for the info! Hopefully I'll be looking more alive on work calls before long!

• Dripping gold by Sosume has an amazing facial tanning mist spray. I stock up on it every time I'm back in Ireland, just love it! 

• @Laura O'Philbin the Utan Jamie Genevieve spray water is a dream! Doesnt give me spots at all, infact it helps calm them for me.

Such a nice glow too 😇

• Thanks so much everyone 💜

• @Noelle OConnor hey chick, I bought this and omg I look like a patchy oompaloompa!! I went straight to bed after putting it on though maybe that was an error!? Pls can you give me some advice on how you use it? Thanks!!

• @Katy Evans aw no..what I do is moisturise I spray onto my face not too close up and I then use a makeup brush to rub into my face. It always comes up so well...hope this helps 

• @Noelle OConnor oooh I didn't moisturise first! Will give this a good thanks!!!

• @Sinead Toal  oh my god sinead I'm so glad to read this! I have the tan Luxe drops too and think they're useless! Half the time I put them on they make no difference at all! 

• @Laura O'Philbin hey Laura I don't like the tan luxe drops, I don't think they're any good to be honest. I dunno if you're in Ireland but the Aimee Connolly bronze base is unreal and you don't have to mix it into moisturiser either. I also used the st tropez purity water spray and that's good too! 

• 1 / 2