z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Thank you Queens - Mojo found safe & sound. 🙌🙌💕 | MaeveMadden

Thank you Queens - Mojo found safe & sound. 🙌🙌💕

• Hiya Queens i just wanted to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, to all you Queens for picking me up & helping me find my MOJO again. For some unknown reason I recently fell out of sync with myself & lost the buzz that u all know me well for. I completed my workouts in what seemed like Auto pilot mode. Don't get me wrong they were outstanding as usual but I wasn't. I just found myself in an awful funk, something that I am really & truly not used to. But u Queens kept checking in on me, sending the most beautiful & inspiring messages. U all supported & lifted me right back up. And for that I will be forever grateful. I am so so lucky to have this forum & the wonderful, beautiful and absolutely most amazing Queens, (that I have yet to physically meet,) with me. Thank u all so so very much. When we say that Queen Don't Quit, we don't, we may take a rest but we never quit. QDQ is all about us supporting & lifting each other up, being there for one another. And u all have done that in abundance. I'm so proud to be a Queen & so proud to be part of ur Team my friends. My mojo & I will see u all on the QDQ dance floor tomorrow. Luvs u lots jelly tots 😘😘💖💞💞💞👑👑👑💖💖💖

• So pleased to hear you feeling better and raring to go 💕. Maybe your body just needed a good little rest, you have been pushing and pushing like a true queen 👑.See you tomorrow, so excited for the summer challenge...what an insane timetable! Don't think I'll want to miss anything but will have to fit in what I can around my work day. 'Let's go girls' 🙌🏼, see you on screen tomorrow xxx

• @Audrey Browne you are such an inspiration to us all 💗💗 keep pushing forward beautiful queen knowing that you have a strong community of queens right behind you xx

• @Sophie Simmons thank u Queen. I know another insane challenge, another insane timetable & new insane trainers. Whoohoo we're gonna be on fire 🔥 🔥🔥👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Julia Knudsen thank u so much Queen 🥰🥰🥰🥰 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Audrey, I have been feeling the exact same the past 2 weeks - still doing the workouts but not feeling them at all and not giving 110%! Thank you so much for your wise words! You have such a positive and infectious attitude towards keeping fit and being the best version of ourselves!! See you in the morning for this new beginning! Let's set our alarms and start this new chapter! 

• awww audrey  bless you . ive been abit awol so didn't know but so pleased you're feeling your queenly self !! your my forever vice queen 👸 an like rebecca said your positivity and infectious attitude does help us all  , i just need you living nearby me 😉! i lost my mojo last week too , bloody hormones an headaches an started a new pill so i'm now ready to start fresh tomorrow! so much content now it's amazing 🤩. who knew in that first proper lockdown week last year with the workouts we'd now have this community, all thanks to@Maeve Madden an the fabulous growing queens. looking forward to the summer challenge an our new journey. you got this queen audrey 😘xxxx

• So glad you are feeling back to yourself Audrey!! It's perfectly fine to feel off and it's even better to talk about it. And it's such a great thing you did as it allows the rest of us to know it's ok to have the off days and weeks too. As always even when your mojo was missing you continue to help the others out!! 
    super excited for the summer challenge and sounds like you are ready for it too!! 😁

• @Rebecca Walsh  aw thanks Queen that so nice of u to say & much appreciated. I hope ure doing OK now! Yesssss Rebecca let's do this 💪💪💪💪💪🥰🥰🥰🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️ 

• @Audrey Browne let's go girls 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽

• @karen louise .Queen thank so much & i hope u're feeling better now u really had a lot all at once u poor thing. Karen its crazy isn't it how far we have come. One year on still in lockdown & QDQ is huge & Queens r stronger & on our 4th challenge. CRAZZZZYYY. Yes Karen we've got this. See u on the dance floor 🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Ciara Franklin omg Queen u have me in tears but thank u so much for u beautiful words. So excited to be working out with u & all the Queens. Have a great challenge Ciara & see u on the dance floor 🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne love you so much queen!!!! Sending you the biggest hug xxxx

• Aww Audrey sending you love! I've been in a bit of a funk too, it's an awful feeling but it feels fabulous when you return to your normal self lol! See ya in the morning@QDQ ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne definitely in the air! And ok also. 

but you have the best attitude and look you're back ❤️ Big hug 👑 

• @Audrey Browne SO pleased to hear you're feeling better and back to the usual you. Its funny isn't it how sometimes we just lose it, we just fall off our wagon but I think we know that we just have to let that happen occasionally trusting that we'll jump right back on it when we're mentally and physically ready. I believe that sometimes you have hit the bottom to allow you to bounce right back up again. Most importantly isn't it wonderful being part of a group of ladies that we feel we can speak out to and trust that no one will judge, we'll all just listen, support and wait.  welcome back Audrey, you're a true superstar xx

• @Audrey Browne I'll give you a laugh Audrey I read the title of the chat and thought you had lost & then found your dog called Mojo 🤣 So so glad you are getting back into the swing of things! I felt a bit meh over the past two weeks (hormonal lol) but I did Francescas workout this morning and I am so ready for the next 14 weeks!

We can do this Queens 👸🏻👸🏾👸🏼

• Ah Audrey, so glad that you’re back in the zone! Sometimes these things happen and can’t be explained, the trick is to just go with it and be patient. I had my 1st vaccine on Friday. I had already decided to take Saturday off, but my god, I’m so glad I did. I felt so so so poorly, never had a temperature and palpitations like those ones before, just awful! My arm is still hurting now, so going to catch up with today’s workouts after work. Anyway, take care of yourself Queen. Xx 

• omg @Audrey Browne, so beautifully written I just shed a tear!! You're so awesome. Welcome back Queen so happy you're back to full Audrey!!!xxxx

• @Audrey Browne Sorry to hear you were feeling like that Audrey, don't put too much pressure on yourself it's normal not to feel like yourself sometimes especially the way the world is at the minute, but its good that you were able to talk about it as sometimes that's the best thing we can do, it was also great that you felt you could and that you felt supported as sometime a listening ear is all anyone needs here if you ever need me Queen 👑 we all got each other here 💪🏻 Keep going Queen you got this 💖

• 1 / 2