z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Confidence to post this picture 🤞👑 Pre Summer Queen Post Spring Queen | MaeveMadden

Confidence to post this picture 🤞👑 Pre Summer Queen Post Spring Queen

• Hi@Maeve Madden and Queens, 👑 

I've decided to pick up the courage and I posted a significant Instagram post which took so much courage but I conkered it. If you want to follow me @nicuaide_tj to see it first hand. 
    Im going to post my pre summer queen challenge pictures here to track and see my change after the challenge 🙏🏼🤞 

The Spring Queen 👑 challenge had a huge impact on me and I've grown in more ways than I could have ever imagined ! 
    I am now a girl with more confidence, better relationship with food, being happy in my body, being happy every day.

I have realised that I do not have to restrict and starve myself to be as small and as light as I can be it brought me no happiness. I was just torturing and harming myself. 
    I now track my eating in a healthy way I don't restrict myself and I enjoy and have beautiful food. 
    In addition to this it has had such a huge impact on my relationships I can now enjoy getting coffees and meals with my boyfriend and family and I'm not worrying what I'm eating or what anyone thinks about me eating. 
    I have ditched the scales and I now can't remember when I last weighed myself which is a huge step for me. The scales governed me for too many years.

@Maeve Madden  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU . This queens don't quit community has given me the strength and guidance and support to make this change for myself. Maeve you inspire us women every day and you show us that it is ok to have rest days, it's ok to cry, its ok to have tough days, it's ok to be bloated, it's ok to feel down, it's ok to have a break outs and overall it's ok not to be perfect but to be human. 

Bring on this next challenge god only knows how much more changes will happen but all for the good I'm sure. 🙏🏼🤩 

With this challenge I hope to:

• grow in confidence more 💫
    • grow a booty 🍑 
    • tone up 💪🏼
    • Inspire others to make a change for themselves 👑

• Hi @Tara Jayne Wade well done for working so hard on the Spring challenge first of all, and for having the confidence to post these pics, I know how hard it can be. Good luck with the Summer challenge, I'm sure you'll crush it 👸 💪

• @Tara Jayne Wade Well done you, and thank you for sharing this with us- I'm so glad you felt comfortable doing so. Wonderful to hear of the mindset growth and progress, and the relief of being able to relax a small way from a more rigid place. You 100% can do this, small steps, be prepared for the odd setback (we are always here to support when they occur), keep showing up for yourself as much as you can. Here's to perking that peach!!!! You are fabulous queen, never ever forget that! xxx

• @Megan Hunter thank you so much girl right back at you you will knock this challenge out of the park 💪🏼👑c

• @Sharon Scully thank you so much Sharon you are so right small steps and be prepared for bumps in the road it happens us all ❤️ You are so supportive and amazing thank you ❤️

• @Tara Jayne Wade whooohooo Queen well done u doll. 🙌 🙌 🙌. U look amazing Tara. And do u know what its also great that we r always learning new things about ourselves. We r not living if we r not learning. Have an amazing Summer Challenge Queen 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Tara Jayne Wade this is amazing and wonderful to hear about how great you are feeling!!! ❤️ 👑 

• @Tara Jayne Wade so so proud of you honey!!!! How brave r you and so inspiring!!! I think you look bloody fantastic already 👏 

Let's enjoy this new challenge and have all the fun along the way xxxx

• Amazing! Looking fab@Tara Jayne Wade and things will just get better with bumps too! I'm with you 👑❤️

• @Tara Jayne Wade what a lovely post so happy you are feeling less restricted and able to enjoy food more now! Bring on the next 14 weeks 🥳

• This is what it's all about@Tara Jayne Wade fair play to you 🤗 I'm still working on all of the above things myself but I've definitely gained more confidence since joining this platform and I've loads of goals to smash over the next few weeks 😁

• @Margo Keegan thank you so much girl 👑🎉x

• @Megan Mason thank you so so much yes queens don't quit community is truly amazing 👑💪🏼We can do this 💪🏼💕

• @Karyn Mannion it's so true roll on the next 14 weeks can not wait 🎉🎉🎉💕💕💪🏼💪🏼

• @Audrey Browne thank you so much girl that is the truth can't wait summer queens 👑 the possibilities are endless 💕

• @Carmel Mulvany thank you so so so much 🎉💕👑🙏🏼

• @Tara Jayne Wade Girl you look amazing! And by the sounds of it you feel amazing too 😀 you go queen! You've motivated me to do my own progress post 👑💗

• You go girl 💪🏻💪🏻👏🏻👏🏻❤️