z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Combat Cardio Kick | MaeveMadden

Combat Cardio Kick

• A really fun class this morning. I loved the routines. It was a lot of fun and very enjoyable. A good workout for the arms.

• @Sinead Bergin oh Queen it was off the wall. 🔥🔥🔥🔥👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Sinead Bergin Wasn't Lily just absolutely incredible!? She has such fabulous energy and is an amazing addition to the Team Queen Trainers! I just loved that class so so much! 💪👑💕

• @Audrey Browne@Sinead Bergin says it all!! Loved it 

• @Dee Synnott whooohooo Queen. It was fantastic. Buzzinnnnng. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Sinead Bergin excited to catch up tonight! 💪

• Ah loved it so much. My arms about ready to fall off after sweaty 7's and then Lily's class. I fear she may have been taking it a little easy on us as well this week for our first class and that its only a fraction of the fire! 

My sister trains with Lily and she was delighted I was taking her class! As she put it herself 'OOOh Combat is her specialty! You will love her!" 

Felt so Charlies Angels kicking ass this morning!! 

QDQ just keeps getting better and better!

• Absolutely loved Lily’s class.. love the variety we now have.. not going back to my gym just love the energy... I actually HATE missing a class... QUEENS ROCK

• Oooohh sounds great I'm about to do it now!! 

• Catching up on Lily's class at lunch - so excited! 

• @Amy Lewis enjoy it was super fun

• @Elise Karam yay let us know how you get on

• Just joined and today's combat class was my first ever. I think my arms are about to fall off, but omg Lily is amazing and that was SO MUCH FUN. Can't wait for the next one

• Just done Lily's workout loved it felt the burn 🔥xx

• I'm late to catching up but just done this after too many easter eggs this weekend and oh my!! The sweat is unreal😅

• This was another fantastic class. It is such a nice change and different from the other high intensity classes. It's brilliant. 

• Hi queens, I love lily so much, she’s a great PT. I recommended her to Maeve as I had done some of her workouts on another platform and also done her ‘Fit camp’ programme. So I’m so happy that she’s joined us. Class yesterday was fab-u-lous!

I did circuits after work today - wow, pure fire, but I really enjoyed it. Plus a small gain - my other half said that my peach is definitely more perky! Probably due to the simnel cake and coffee and walnut cake that I consumed during Easter! Ha ha!