z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Superrep sale in Ireland | MaeveMadden

Superrep sale in Ireland

• Hi Queens, for any one in Ireland Elvery's Sport ha 25% off Superreps at the mo. Just nabbed a black pair for €90 😄

• @Emma McMahon they also have a buy one get one half price on some of their gym gear! Picked up a pair of trainers for running and a sports bra for less than €50 🙌🏻 I love a bargain lol 

• @Emma McMahon oh fantastic 👏  I'm afraid to buy another pair.. .  Getting too many deliveries these days 😅🤣🤣🤣

• I love a good bargain! And super excited as these are my first pair 😂

• @Emma McMahon oh god my bank account didn't need to see this but I'll have to have a look 👀 

• Queens a long shot but said I'd try. I bought a pair of super reps in January, have worn like 5 times for like 5 mins but can't get used to them, my feet ache with pins and needles . Not sure if I should try a size up, have tried everything including different insoles! If anyone would like to buy them they'll be for a super discounted price xx  

• @Niamh Hayes oh no queen, that's such a pity! I sized up half size with my ones!  What size did u buy queen? I'm sure a queen here would love them xx

• Sooo mine arrived today... I went a full size up as thats what I normally do for Nikes.... but I have SERIOUS trouble getting my foot into the right shoe 😣They are super narrow. First impressions arw not good, been wearing them around the house to break them in and they feel extremely tight across my instep. Any one else find this, pls tell me they loosen out!! 

• Mine arrived today too - I didn't realise there was advise to size up slightly and just ordered normal size. I do find them hard to get my feet into but once on found them ok. I did Tracey's class this evening and wore them for that. Fingers crossed they break in ok.