z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Magnesium powder drink | MaeveMadden

Magnesium powder drink

• Hello all, 

New member to QDQ, I have been doing Maeve's IG lives the last 3 months but wanted the real experience! Completed the sculpt and sweat (bum is on fire a day later) and then did the Arms workout. Just wondering have people taken Magnesium 365 powder drink that's supposed to help with muscles and training? Is it worth the hype so a very stiff new queen, but know it's pure spicy 🌶 🔥

• Hey @Lauren Murphy Magnesium poweder will help with muscle cramps and its also really good for sleep. I take it but not frequently enough. 

• @Lauren Murphy I am obsessed best nights sleep taking it.  I have taken Mag365 for probably 2-3 years now.  Of course Ill have like a month or few weeks wr I forget but im on it atm, lemon flavour is my fav.  I think its really good, magnesium is defo a vitamin that most of us are deficient in and so it is great to supplement it if you can.  I take it like an hour or so before bed. You just have to get yourself into a routine of doing so

• @Lauren Murphy Hi Lauren- welcome to QDQ! You are gonna love it! I take Mag 365 nightly too- a teaspoon just before bed. I was taking it consistently during the week, but then after having a drink or 2 the weekend my sleep was interrupted again, so I've taken it 7 days a week for the last 2 months and it's made the world of a difference! I also got magnesium flakes (similar to Epsom salts) and maybe once a week or fortnight I soak in them to help with the DOMs. The classes have been super spicy this week alright (in the best kind of way!) so maybe ease off for a day or 2 if you do need to just recover a bit more, you'll be in a routine and flying it soon as! 

• @Lauren Murphy welcome to QDQ Queen! Yes I take Magnesium 360 every week day (as I don't do any workouts on weekends) and I found it so beneficial for my muscles and their recovery. I don't have restless legs at night anymore and I sleep very well as well as having lots of energy for another workout the following day. I don't take it at night (but at lunchtime) as I find it a bit heavy on my stomach. I definitely recommend taking magnesium if your muscles are feeling tired and stiff, you will feel way better! Hope it helps! 

Ps: don't do the mistake I did, don't buy the original flavour - it is quite unpleasant to drink! But there are lots of other different (nicer!) flavours!