z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Summer Queen Tracker | MaeveMadden

Summer Queen Tracker

• Hi queens, happy summer challenge! 

Hope you all don't mind but the previous challenge it really helped me to just do a little post after each workout, for when I'm feeling low or tired, helps motivate me to keep going and just reflect on how far I've come. 

With that in mind.. had to wear my camo to give me some confidence 😂🤦‍♀️

Just sweated and grunted my way through combat queens, all done for the day. Off to enjoy some sunshine 🌞 👑

• @Megan Hunter stunning queen, I haven't had the best start to challenge but gonna make up for it today!!! Let's smash this queen xxx

• YESSS!!!! @Megan Hunter I won't be taking progess pictures but i love the idea of writing a post after each workout. Just completed my second workout this week. 🎉 My personal goal during this #summerchallenge is to tone up and gain muscle. Hoping to have a skinny to strong transformation like our queen @Maeve Madden herself. Please keep us all posted on your progess. You have my full support. " LET'S GO GIRLS " xx

• If anyone else is having a skinny to strong transformation PLZ let me know so the community support can grow. I am worried that the journey is a marathon and not a sprint and i think it is going to be tough. To know there are other people in the same boat would really help. Thanks QUEENS!!

• @Megan Hunter Love the camo gear, and the strappy detail on the back *swoon* Photos can be an effective way of tracking, I will say try not to get too obsessed on a week by week update view (it happened me the last challenge and I found it tough when there wasn't massive changes all the time!) but then at the end I did see a surprising amount of difference so I was glad I had the starting point photo! 

Wishing you the very best of luck with the challenge, have no doubt you will smash it! But moreso hope you have lots of fun along the way!!! 

• @Carmel Mulvany oh Carmel I hope you are ok, we are all here if you need cheering on! You've got this girl 💪👑

• @Hope Glew yes girl, I love that goal. I had a bit of an accident last challenge which effected how strong I finished the last one so I've got no weight goal just want to feel fitter and stronger (ignoring the bitch in the bathroom). You've got this girl, I'm around if you ever want to chat 😊👸

• @Sharon Scully love fabletics, had these over a year now and they're still so supportive and not fading. Cant recommended them enough! I found the pics nice to look back on, if I was feeling weak or like I hadn't made any progress I thought back to taking the pictures and how I felt rather than how I looked. Saw some muscle definition in my shoulders last time but I've been eating all sorts of rubbish lately so hoping this will stop be from over indulging too haha.

Thank you! Good luck with the challenge yourself, I'm sure you'll crush it 💪👑

• @Carmel Mulvany I'm feeling the same Carmel with the kids off for Easter I'm out of my routine x 

• @Megan Hunter thank you sweetie xx

• @Sarah Mcmahon awh Sarah I think that's it! we are out of routine and things will be busy until school is back!!! Xx 

• Just smashed hot cross bums and my lord am I a sweaty mess right now. It's hair washing day and I've got the house to myself so having a good scrub, going to catch up on this is us and eat a lot of lindt balls, happy easter everyone! 

• @Megan Hunter happy Easter 🐣

• amazing idea! go girl! xx

• Oh I feel like absoulte crap. Felt really weird all day, think it's all the world changing again and me not being ready for it. Thought I'll do my combat queens class that always cheers me up, realised too late that I had a crap sports bra on and now my chest is sore and I had to do beginner/ non bouncy versions of the class.

Some exercise is better than none and I'm still a sweaty mess but you know when it just isn't your day 😞 

• I absolutely smashed combat queens tonight, was meant to do it last night but listened to my body and gave myself the night off. So glad I did, gave me a chance to get some energy back and let my muscles rest. Been smashing 5/6 workouts a week and I'm feeling the benefits in my classes now, more energy and I'm really enjoying them to their fullest! Off to catch up with last night's chat, so made up I'm a queen honestly! 👸 😁

• Week 5 felt like a great point to check in with my progress. I'm feeling stronger and I'm giving every class everything I have. Not seeing massive changes in my body (mainly my belly fat is what I'm trying to improve), but I am going through some hormonal body changes and my IBS has been flaring up over the last 2 weeks. Just a gentle reminder to myself that although there aren't massive changes happening, I've found something I love and I'm actually sticking with it. 

I tell everyone now that I am a queen, they all think I'm mad, but they don't get it 😂

Queens don't quit, let's smash this week and all the others to come! 👑 💕

• Week 12 picture check in, I didn't think a lot was changing around my mid section although I have lost 5cm around my chest (the last place it needs to disappear 😂 )

Pictures at the start of the summer challenge vs now...

Think I'll keep on top of the Sexy Shoulders and Sculpt & Sweat seeing a big improvement in my strength and my butt and shoulders have never looked so good! Proud of the progress I have made and going to keep going! 

• @Megan Hunter absolutely amazing Queen!!! Such a big change, your waist has got so toned and slim! Massive well done in under 12 weeks aswell, you should be so proud of yourself !!👏🔥

• @Ashley Jordan aww thank you. Pictures really do help, I was feeling a bit naff about my progress yesterday! 

• 1 / 2