z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Staring with QDQ | MaeveMadden

Staring with QDQ

• Hi all!

I have recently signed up to QDQ a few days ago after following Maeve's Insta workouts. I've been creeping around these forums  for the past few days and have decided to formally introduce myself. My name is Rebecca and Maeve has seriously changed my life.

I've always been one to hop on a trend, stick to it a few weeks then give up. My was nutrition is awful. I've been dancing for all of my life and with that came just a few body issues. Looking at yourself in mirror wearing a leotard and tights can really mess with you. I have always been on the "heavier" side. I was never the skinniest in the class, which when it comes to ballet, is extremely isolating.  

The monster that shall not be named had many visits over the years. The results being either devastating or numbing. I'm not going to speak about numbers, because I know myself how triggering that can be to someone suffering with a bad food relationship. 

Many events lead up to me being the most un-happiest with myself. But I'm not going to speak about them here (hope you all undersrand). I want to move onto the more happier side of my story. 

I found maeve the week of her St.Patricks day workout on Insta.  I spent that week falling in love with her exercise routines. I then signed up that Saturday. I have never been this excited to exercise before in my life. My nutrition and eating has not been this good in forever. The summer challenge has given me that extra push that I needed to really get my life together again. The progress already seen is amazing. I adore everything about QDQ. But I have to say the most amazing thing has to be this amazing community of Queens. I am so excited to now finally be apart of it! 💕👑💪

• Hi Rebecca! Thanks for introducing yourself! Like yourself I've been doing Meave's free insta workouts for the last few weeks and loved them so much. I offically became a Queen this week and I am so excited for the summer challenge and being part of this community. I love Meave's positivity and honestly and glad to be on this journey with you. E

• @Rebecca McGuirk you are so so welcome to QDQ!!! Glad you felt comfortable sharing a piece of your story and know there's never a need to share more than you want to, this is theee safest of spaces you will find, the most amazing bunch of supportive ladies on here who will have your back through thick and thin virtually!!! 

Firstly - how fun was the Patrick's day workout?!?!? Though I have to say my calves were in bits after! Maeve is a wonderful human, what you see is what you get with her and absolutely no notions, which makes her so relatable to- her enthusiasm make the workouts even more enjoyable! 

I did gymnastics pretty competitively for 7 years when I was younger- and I was never skinny despite being so short and I was never naturally flexible. I begged to stop when I was 12. So I can in som tiny part relate but I got out before it caused too much formative damage at least.

The great thing about this space is- it is built for all sizes and all ages- Maeve has some brilliant posts on her insta previously on her struggles which you might find of interest (and of comfort hopefully). 

I'm so happy you joined, honestly honey it is such a positive, I've been doing the workouts for a year now (still not bored with them!) and it has been a constant highlight in a difficult year for all. We are here for you on your journey- share as much or as little as you want, and know that no matter what we will always be here for ya x 

• @Rebecca McGuirk welcome queen 😍👑. I'm so excited for you to start your journey and taking part in the summer challenge! This is the first time I've signed onto a challenge but never be afraid to reach out, everyone in this community is SO lovely and encouraging!! We got this 😍💕💕

• @Emma Sisk welcome also!!!! You are gonna love it so much, and it just keeps getting better and better with the effort Maeve puts in with adding more trainers, mixing up classes etc! Definitely try a variety of classes at the start to try and find what you like best (even by description something you think might not appeal may actually become your fave when you do it!!) Maeve has a blog as well on the classes to select based on your goal, eg weight loss, strength, fitness etc etc. 

I also highly recommend Esther's class on Sunday- its a fabulous stretch after all the classes of the week and it is sooo soothing for the mind too. Her class on Friday is new so cannot wait to try that too! 

Any questions at all feel free to reach out! 

• @Rebecca McGuirk @Emma sisk welcome to you both! We are so happy ye joined and are an honory queen!!! I have no doubt you will adore this platform as much as us all!!!! When I read ur posts about how you feel in love with maeve and the way her workouts are, it was the exact same for me.... I was instantly hooked when I found her nearly a yr ago! Its helped us all so much especially in this strange time we live in. Delighted you are part of this journey with us all xx