z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Day 1, where to start? | MaeveMadden

Day 1, where to start?

• Hello queens!

I am so excited to have joined QDQ and the summer challenge (literally on the deadline at 11.59pm last night 😂)

I started following Maeve and QDQ last year in lockdown and always told myself I couldn't do it as I was too fat, too unfit, etc - basically all the negative talk. Last night I decided enough was enough and I'm going to give it my best🙌

Being new I have a few questions on getting started: 

1. Is there a FB group?

2. Do we weigh ourselves and give updates?

3. Do we have to show proof that we've done the workouts if doing them on catchup?

4. Ive watched the nutrition video, is there anything else I need to watch/read or is it just a case of picking my workouts and getting stuck in?

Looking forward to getting fitter and healthier with you all 👑 

• Welcome to the team Stacey!!! Woohoo, the start is a great place to be. 

Yeah it's just a matter of picking your workouts and getting stuck in! When the weekly schedule is uploaded this evening you can choose your workouts for the week and opt to add them to your calendar. You dont have to, but I find it helps me remember what I want to do. 

If you dont already, follow the Queens dont Quit Instagram page as they post the weekly schedule there too. I like to take a screenshot of that as it's all there on one page. 

Theres no face book page, but the forum here is great for chats and Maeve Madden will be able to reply for professional advice etc. 

No pressure to weigh yourself or anything like that, everyone has their own challenge and its optional if you want to share you can post about it in the forum. 

If you have subscribed to the challenge then your workouts will be shown on a chart that Maeve can see when picking the winners. It will show if you have completed 70% etc, which counts as sometimes we have the chats at the end of the workout, but some people have to dash. 

I hope that helps, best of luck with the challenge! Xxx

• @Ailbhe Kelly-Miller thanks so much! 💖 xx

• @Stacey Thompson huge welcome queen,  so delighted to have you join with us all!!!!! @Ailbhe Kelly-Miller covered everything,  deciding what workouts to do, will be d hardest part!!! You are going to love it, I promise xx

• @Stacey Thompson Welcome Stacey - you will love it here - great craic, amazing coaches and great pals who all motivate each other.

You can record your journey/transformation whatever way works for you - some people weigh, some take pics and measurements, some do round ups of how many workouts they've done in a week and some just take part and get it done. There is no right or wrong way. For the challenge the only criteria i know of is to complete 3 workouts in week ,set some form of goal for the duration and follow some of the recipes .

• @Stacey Thompson Hi Stacey, welcome queen, we dont have a facebook group no because we have a forum and we like to keep everything on the one page .  We do have a ig account @queensdontquit but most people catch up here.  We also have live chat function on the workouts so thats a great way to stay interactive with all your new Queen friends.

In the back log of the site, we can generally see each persons activity and how long they spend on a work out so we track it ourselves.  

At QDQ we focus on building confidence, health and happiness with in.  Your goals are your own, If you want to focus on weight loss and thats your goal wonderful, if your goal is to get fitter or stronger, amazing we are here to support you.  If your goal is to feel more confident in yourself and mentally stronger, we have your back.  We do not pressure anyone to post images, weight, or measurements as not every one is on that journey but if you want to we love to see it .  

Pick your workouts that you enjoy, we reccomend at least 3 a week, all are saved to the library for catch up.

Any other questins just pop them in the forum , always happy to help xxx