z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

First day - Queens Don’t Quit Newbie ❤️ | MaeveMadden

First day - Queens Don’t Quit Newbie ❤️

• Good morning everyone!

I did my first two QDQ workouts yesterday and I LOVED them ❤️ It's taken me ages to find workouts that I can do at home that actually make me want to get up and do them and that I enjoy I know I've found the perfect fit with Queens Don't Quit! I love having different classes with different instructors to choose from each day, it makes me feel like I'm going to the gym. 

I wanted to get up early and do the Combat class this morning but Shoulders & Circuits yesterday must've wiped me out, I slept right through and I'm deffos feeling the burn today.

I've been reading through the forums this morning and I'm overwhelmed by how kind and supportive everyone is - I'm so excited to make some new friends on here, what a lovely little community this is! 

Have a lovely day everyone whatever you are you doing! ☺️ Laura xx 

• Welcome @Laura Thomas ! You're so right, QDQ is definitely the perfect at home workout. I did a few different ones and this is the first I have enjoyed this much and I saw results so quickly too! 

Well done for getting through Shoulders & Circuits yesteday - I did them both last night and wanted to spend the rest of the evening curled on the floor! Spicy!

Try one of Esther's classes in the Library, the mobility from last friday was a really good stretch, should help with the pains today and get you back going again 😊

• @Laura Thomas welcome Laura.... you are going to fall in love with this,  just as we all have done!!! 

I am feeling tender this morning too from classes yesterday! Just start slowly queen so you're not too sore!!! I just managed barre this morning,  it was unreal spice!!!!! If you haven't done that b4, you are in for a real treat!!! Xx

• Welcome Laura and well done on 2 classes on your first day!

I had a day off work and caught up on Combat Queens a little later rather than do the live and it was brilliant. Feel super after it.

• Welcome on board Laura! And what a fab start with 2 classes straight in 🙌🏻 Oh I absolutely agree there is plenty of choice which can be a problem because we want to do everything but just don't have the energy or time!! 😂😂

Good luck with your journey 👑💕

• @Tori Clarke Aww thanks so much for your reply ☺️ I'm just about to give the barre class from today a try and then I think I'll give Esther's a go before bed tonight! Do you have a class that's a particular fave of yours? xx 

• @Carmel Mulvany Thank you so much for your reply, I'm going to give the barre class a go this aft - wish me luck! xx 

• @Jude H Thank you Jude! I work in a school so I'll be back next week after the Easter hols and I love the fact that we still have the option to do any of the classes we've missed later on. Do you have a type of class that you enjoy most? xx 

• @Beth Haughian Thank you so much Beth! This is the absolute best I've felt about exercising since the gyms closed! You're right, we really are spoilt for choice! Do you have a type of class that you tend to go for more often or do you just really enjoy them all? xx 

• @Laura Thomas it takes practice queen but after a few classes you will notice huge improvement in flexibility and range of movement! Good luck xx

• @Laura Thomas  I think Barre has been one of my most recent faves - but i do love a Sweaty 7s and Combat class too! Esther's class is a lovely way to end the week - Sunday morning chillout! But the range of classes is so good - always something to fit your mood! Good Luck Queen!xx

• @Laura Thomas I love anything fast paced and cardio based so I rarely miss Maeves classes. Her combat is possibly my favourite of the week! If you fancy a more gym style workout then I would definitely try Francescas booty workout. I've trained glutes in the gym for ages but I've never felt pain/burning like I do in her classes lol! I enjoy Lotties class on a Thursday morning too - it's a good mix of fast pace and strength ☺️

• @Laura Thomas I'm still trying them to be honest. I love combat queens and perky peach. Week before last Tracey covered one of Maeve's classes and I really enjoyed it so will try and fit in the Toned with Tracey now. Its tomorrow @ 6pm and I think is upper body this week but she rotates it. I also want to try barre ballet.

• @Laura Thomas Hey Laura, I'm a QDQ newbie too! Started with two classes yesterday as well (one was an old 10 minute ab workout from the library, great finisher!)

Totally agree about being amazed at how supportive everyone is after reading some of the forums, really excited to join all the Queens and to find motivation to exercise again! 😊 

• @Meiling D Hi Meiling! Aww it's so great to hear that you're enjoying it as much as me! I'm thinking I'm going to try today's abs class but I'm not joking I did the shoulders and circuits class on Tuesday and my muscles are still aching (in a good way) now! Never felt a burn like it, even when I went to the gym! I'm looking forward to the Summer Strong class later although if that's upper body I'm not sure how I'll manage haha! 
    Yeah it's deffos been so lovely getting so many messages of support and encouragement ☺️ Xx 

• @Laura Thomas you've sold the shoulders class so well now I'm going to have to go and try it out from the library! Wish me luck 😅

Enjoy Summer Strong, I'm hoping to catch it live as well 😊 

• @Laura Thomas yes 👑 queen! This is my second month here and I love it ! Combat queens is a super class, so much fun whooo and you have to try the HIIT party!