z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Summer Queen Progress 👑 | MaeveMadden

Summer Queen Progress 👑

• @Jamie-Lee Quinn Aw thank you so much queen 😊💕

• Week 7 - Back into the normal routine and smashed 6 workouts this week! Feeling strong and happy even though my face doesn't say so 😂😂

• Week 8 - Terrible lighting for these photos and never realised.. oops! 4 workouts done in 2 days and planning to do another 2 before taking a quick trip back home to see family 😄 Worked late on Monday so feeling a bit knackered but pushed through!!

• @Jenny Wilson those abs 😍😍

• @Jenny Wilson You look absolutely amazing, well done. You must be so made up 👑

• @Jamie-Lee Quinn Haha thank you! Sometimes I see a sneak peek of them!!

• @Megan Hunter Aw thank you Megan! 😀 I am chuffed and feeling really good, just want to keep motivated and keep going!

• @Jenny Wilson I call mine fabs 😂 they come out once and a while then go hide again lol

• Oops to catch up! 🤣

Week 9 - I did 7 workouts that week and couldn't believe the motivation I had!

• Week 10 - This was post-bank holiday weekend food binge and I look surprisingly well! Wish I felt how I looked in that photo, the reality was I took that photo when I felt okayish on Tuesday but continually felt swollen until Saturday!! Definitely makes a difference what I put in my body 🍻

• @Jamie-Lee Quinn Hahaha amazing 🤣🤣

• Week 11 last week - Felt nice and strong although recovery was pretty tough! Was pretty sore all week and had a tight hamstring so couldn't run as much.. but still feeling good 😀

• Amazing to track this, such fab progress - you must be absolutely delighted!!!! Well done xx

• @Melissa Gribben Yeah it was hard to remember to take the photos at times but totally worth it 😄! thank you queen! xx

• Week 12 - The FINAL WEEK! It started off really well, feeling really fit and happy (can you tell in my face?!) 😆  However I am now isolating as of yesterday and it has taken its toll mentally on me (thankfully physically I am okay)! I managed to do some yoga and catch up on combat today and my mood has improved so much already.  This just shows how much exercise is core in my life and how much QDQ helps in so many ways! ❤️

• A final side by side to see the changes 12 weeks have made .. and wow I didn't even realise!! 😨

Amazing to see these physical changes of being a bit more toned and strong, but also how much happier and confident I am now ♥️

Thank you so much QDQ for all that you do and stand for!! 😍

Ps so chuffed to be featured on the QDQ insta, I can't believe all the love this community has sometimes! But here's my own homemade before and after 🤣

• @Jenny Wilson Jenny you are a superstar! You've been so consistent and such an inspiration 👑 I bet you feel so strong! And you look AMAZING 💛 well done queen, keep pushing on 🙌🏻💛

• @Jenny Wilson insane results!! You look freaking amazing and those abs!! Smashed this challenge, way to go 🙌

• @Jenny Wilson Jenny absolutely fab results and the smile on your face says it all xx well done girl 

• 2 / 2