z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Week 2 - Done & Dusted | MaeveMadden

Week 2 - Done & Dusted

• Well Queens Wk 2 complete. How did u get on? Were u happy with ur achievements, ur progressions? . What did u love, like or hate? What wld u change? What was u best moment.? 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• For me Wk 2 was better than wk 1. Wk1 I had managed 9 workouts as I had a very busy week which happens, so in Wk 2 I achieved 14 out of 15 timetabled workouts plus 2 extra from Wk1 that I had missed. So I really worked out this week. Queens probably think I'm mad doing all of them but I just simply love working out so when I habe the time to do it I will. I just love the feel good vibes I have from working out. I loved every single class from Wk2 there is nothing I wld change. Progressions this wk was increasing weights, faster chest to floor burpees (thanks Emma for that on Saturday) & flexibility - seeing great improvements there. I love seeing the number of Queens showing up for the lives & also the number of Queens catching up, all showing amazing commitment. So all in all an absolute amazing week for me. Loved catching up with Queens. So here's wishing u all a fantastic Week 3. Let's go smash it again. 🙌🙌🙌🙌👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne Audrey you are absolutely flying it queen! You are a superwoman!

I did 4 workouts this week plus last weeks mobility class with Esther, but I had to listen to my body this week as I was so tired for college and I have a quad strain. I only have two weeks left of lectures before exams start and really don't want to aggrivate my quad so for Week 3 I'm going to aim for 6 workouts and anything beyond that is a plus!

Not sure about other queens but I feel like Easter weekend really disrupted me and I've been off ever since so from Monday I'm going to reset, schedule my week and get rid of the sugar again because after being off it for Lent and then eating non-stop this week it has been making me feel awful. 

There was definitely a few bumps in the road for me this week but that's life and things get in the way but we power through, for week 2 I'm proud of myself for doing some workouts but also for listening to my body when I needed to take some rest. I always hate coming on here if I've had a bad week to be honest I just feel like I want to always chat and have the craic but the reality is that we all have crap days, weeks etc and we're all here to support one another ❤️ So if any other queens didn't have the best week 2, or week 1 in the world then I'm right there with you but we'll reset and pull each other through. Also I have an order from gymshark on the way that should arrive in the next few days so that should get me motivated lol! Here's hoping the physio worked a few miracles today and I'll be back on it tomorrow with the workouts! I've been dying to do the HIIT party from Friday, soo raging I missed it but was so tired after my vaccine so didn't catch up, oh well it'll be one to schedule in for week 3! ❤️

• Wow@Audrey Browne !! All the workouts! Go super queen 👑👑

• @Audrey Browne woow queen that was a super wk!!!! Well done my love!!!! 

Like you wk 2 was defo better then wk 1 for me! I got all workouts done except 2 .... highlights were catching up on the HITT party today, it was such fun!!! And getting more completed then first wk!!!

Downs was not making majority of lives,  I do love the chats and craic.... but this is where s forum comes into play,  I feel then I can have the chats here!!!!! 

I keep building up my weights for my sexy shoulders 💪🤣🤣 defo progression there and loving the chest to floor burpees too!!! 

So heres to wk 3 honey... we've got this!!! Xx

• Wow Audrey well done on all those workouts - serious stamina going on to do them all.

I was delighted to get back into week 2. I didn't go mad over Easter and only really took Sun + Mon off from the workouts and walked instead but I really did feel the disruption.

I didn't make any lives this week but did 5 workouts: sexy shoulders, combat queens, spicy circuits, fireball Friday and summer strong with Tracey.  Aiming for 6 this week - hoping to do at least 1 live and maybe a class I haven't tried before.

• @Niamh Byrne Queen, I just love u, ur such a superstar. With all ur studying & lectures, u still make the time. Fair play. But u're definitely not on ur own Niamh, a lot of us have felt very much off recently & are struggling. Whether it's the fear of hoping for the lockdown to come to an end, or simply the clocks going forward & we're still trying to get used to the loss of the hr or what. But the struggle is real. Also know that whether u do 1, 2 or 40 workouts, it's the showing up & doing it for u is all that matters. This is all for u nobody else. We are just so lucky to share ur journey with u. Listening to ur body is key & u have has advised me of that too, which I followed & it does pay off. So u r winning already doll.

U have a tough few weeks ahead of u with ur exams & everything, so u need to be match fit for all of it. So I know for sure that u will do what's necessary Queen. I hope ur physio did work some miracles for u today Niamh. Oooh well wear with ur new gym shark haul. U're an absolute trooper & we all wish u the best for ur exams over the coming weeks  🥰🥰🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Aoileann O'Connor thanks Queen but honestly I currently have a lot of time on my hands at the mo & that's why I can get them in😅. That cld all very much change when things start opening up again 😅🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Carmel Mulvany yessssssss Queen, u're absolutely killing it. I love it girl. I know what u mean about the lives. I don't get up for the 7am ones as I love my bed too much but I do them on catchup but miss that we can't chat. I wld love of there was a catch up chat up that if u were working out with a buddy that u cld chat away, do get me?! Chest to floor burpees all the way except for titanium 🤣🤣🤣.

WEEK 3 we're coming to get u 💪💪💪have a gd one Carmel👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Jude H Queen u have such will power u literally took the whole of easter off 🙄. I love love love that u got in the tough workouts. Every one that u did was a real burner 🥵 Here's wishing u an amazing Week 3 and I know that what ull aim for u will achieve Jude that's a given. Enjoy ur week Queen 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Audrey Browne thats a fabulous idea, chatting while catching up!!! Enjoy ur wk honey,  hopefully get some lives in xxx

• @Audrey Browne how can you fit it in. I thought I was doing well in week 1 when I did 4 😂😂😂

• @Audrey Browne that's amazing Audrey you are literally super woman doing all of this 😅 don't know how you do it! 

I think I've lost my mojo a bit for this challenge, have only been doing 2-3 workouts a week compared to the January challenge. I am loving all of the new classes. Hopefully I will find some motivation and get back on track soon. 

Hope you are enjoying week 3 so far!! ❤️👑

• @Jo Gillespie 😂😂😂😂 I have a fair bit of time on my hands at mo, thats the only reasons I can't get them all in 😜👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Jia Moriarty aw Queen sorry to hear another mojo has gone walk about. But in fairness Jia u r still showing & smashing the workouts. Thats wjat matters. I completely understand how u feel, I was recently like that, as were alot more. So u do u, & when u back on track ull have this in the bag, as usual. I'm hear anytime Queen 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️