z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Work lunch ideas | MaeveMadden

Work lunch ideas

• Hey queens! 

Need some serious inspiration, and who better to ask than my fellow queens! 
    Working out of the house every day and trying to think of a lunch that's tasty is getting very difficult! Very bored of the plain old sandwich fillers 😩 

If we've had a nice pasta dish for dinner or fajitas, I'll take left overs, but other than that, I'm struggling to think of something I'll actually look forward to! 

Anyone any ideas on some nice work lunches that can either be cold or warmed (thank goodness for a microwave 😂) 

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated by this uninspired queen! 

• Hi@Chloe Mitchell , I really like to have a quinoa salad and throw anything in like sweet potato, avocado,beetroot, peppers or tomatoes as an example.

Another thing I like is a wrap with falafel and spinach and hummus

Also just like a poke or Buddha bowl with grains, varieties or vegetables and usually a piece of meat for example salmons or prawns

Or if your working from home, an omelette is quick and easy with tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms, cheese and ham !

also I like to pre make some energy balls or snacks on the weekend so I reach for them during the day.

• @Aoileann O'Connor thanks so much! Might try the energy balls at the weekend, they sound great! 

• Some things I have been making a lot of:

Batch of veg chilli (butternut squash, peppers, onion tin of mixed beans/kidney beans, passata, all the spices) Freeze some and take 2 days for lunch - day 1 with baked potato and day 2 with portion of cauli rice, mini avocado and some grated cheese.

Slow cooker chicken breasts cooked with a mix of siracha, honey, soy sauce, garlic and lime juice. Cook on low then shred and have as a base for a salad.

Brown rice salad - cup of brown rice cooked and cooled. Tin of drained chickpeas, add red onion, olives, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, peppers season well and mix some olive oil with lemon juice. Add some sliced turkey, ham etc on side.

Buy some salmon darnes cook night before and also chop + roast veggies in the oven - have cold the next day can be tasty too.

• Budda bowls any protein source, some avo, some rice or couscous, grated carrot, hummus, honestly it's so yum!!

Granola yogurt fruit some flaked coconut chia seeds

x

• Hi @Chloe Mitchell 

I just had a wrap pizza - simple and quick for those days you don't have much time. I have also had these cold when i was in the office.

Heat the wrap in the over then top with tomato puree or passatta, cheese and whatever other toppings you fancy! Today i did olives and goatscheese. Pop back in the oven! Voila! 

Or a take on the quesadilla - again heat the wrap, top with green pesto, cheese and spinach fold in half and pop back in the over until the cheese is melted. Could use anything inside!

My summer go to...greek salad! yum!

Bagel pizza and pitta pizza i have seen a lot of people have. 

I am up for anything that doesnt take me long to cook personally!

xxx

• @Tori Clarke that sounds fab!! I love a wrap pizza, so good!! I'll definitely be giving these a try!! 
    xx

• @Jude H your chicken sounds amazing!! Will be giving that a go! 

• Its hard to not fall into a rut with food. Some great ideas here that I will be trying myself.