z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Best Workout Shoes ?! | MaeveMadden

Best Workout Shoes ?!

• Hey everyone just wondering what workout shoes you would all recommend?? 💗

• Hi @Jacqueline Murphy ! I think you will get a lot of people advising the Nike Super Reps that Maeve wears, they are specifically designed for HiiT workouts and have a massive amount of cushioning the help the joints deal with the impact. I bought a pair April last year and wore them for workouts probably 6 days a week for a year- so, while they are expensive- if you are doing enough workouts you will definitely get the value. With something like them I always try wait until they have the sales on! 

Hopefully some others might have some cheaper suggestions too as I fully acknowledge they are not for everyone!- you just want something that has a decent amount of cushioning and support. 

• @Sharon Scully I've been looking at them for awhile now and I'm not sure if they would be for me , I really do need the cushioning and support though so I might just have to purchase 🙈

• Hey Jacqueline! As@Sharon Scully suggested, I swear by the Super Reps!! However I do have a few pairs of the Nike Epic React Flyknits which I love too. They have a good bounce in them and they're very light on your feet. They're a bit more stylish than the super reps too... they can look a bit odd sometimes 😂😂

• @Beth Haughian @Jacqueline Murphy my nieces and nephews do be like "what even are they?" when they see me wearing the Super Reps 😂🤣😂🤣

• @Sharon Scully they are a bit rare looking like 🤣 Worth it for the spring in your step though lol 

• I just found shoes called "speedreps" by Nike , similar to the super reps for high intensity classes but there's not really many reviews 🤦🏼‍♀️ Who knew it would be hard to find good workout shoes

• @Jacqueline Murphy I bought the Nike speed reps! But I’m still waiting on them to arrive. I originally bought the super reps but had to return them becaus they were too small. So I’d recommend sizing up if you go for those. 

The speed reps look nicer so hoping they will be good!

• @Jacqueline Murphy hey Jacqueline! The super reps are great for Maeves classes especially the hiit classes. They're not the best looking shoe 😂 but they are super comfy for the high intensity classes.

I also have the Nike epic reacts, Nike Pegasus and the Nike super rep go and they all are great too, really good support on them! If you've signed up to be a Nike member they tend to do 20% off for their members fairly regularly ☺️

• I find the Nike Pegasus runners the best and they are really good for walks/runs too

• I love the Pegasus for runs and walks! I had the 36 and was going to get a back-up pair for them but they sold out so chanced the 37s and I love them, like walking on a cloud! Haven't worn them for a run yet but will be trying them this week. 

• @Jacqueline Murphy super reps is my go too runners queen!!! Xx

• Thanks everyone ❤️