z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Sculpt and sweat | MaeveMadden

Sculpt and sweat

• Tried this for the first time this morning! These workouts just get better and better. It's like everyone I do is my new favourite - until the next lol No boredom here, enjoying them all! Aiming for minimum 5 workouts this week - 2 down!!! 💪

• @Eva Dougan I just did it there too, absolute sweatfest!!! Loved it. 

Well done on the 2 workouts so far! 5 is a really good target to work towards. And if you haven't done it before I definitely recommend Esther's class on a Sunday too as it is a lovely stretch which is needed after all our hard work! Have a great week!!! 

• @Sharon Scully Thanks 😊 I have done Esther's mobility class but might give the Sunday one a go too! My flexibility is zero 🙈 #gettingold

• @Eva Dougan Oh I missed this mornings live classes so will try catch up tomorrow. Slept absolutely terrible last night and have honestly been good for nothing today. Listening to my body and going to rest even though it kills me not to exercise. Thats how much I enjoy working out now 😄 I love all of Maeves classes, her energy is infectious and she makes them so much fun! x

• Fabulous isn’t it, defo one of my faves! 

• Awh girls I just completed this class this evening and I just loved it!!! I even threw on the band for few songs....🤣🤣 might regret that 2mro after doing Emma's hump day burn this morning 😁😁😁

• @Ashley Jordan hope you are feeling better this week, I couldnt agree more, if you have a shit sleep sometimes its best just to sit it out and rest.  

• @Maeve Madden thanks Maeve. Feeling better this week thanks, but still not sleeping the best. I honestly need to get into a better sleep routine,cut out the  phone past 9pm, I'm a divil for being on it so late. Also need to find out what's driving my allergies mad because my nose is on fire with the dryness the last few days. Thanks for thinking of me though,I know you are going through your own issues at the moment too with your poor ear 💜

• Just seen the forums! I've been doing the QDQ workouts since Feb/March this year, and loving them. I signed up to the summer challenge and have been managing 3 classes per week. Just wanted to ask - what do you set your Apple Watch to for Scuplt and Sweat? Xx

• @Cara Harris I set mine to 'Mixed Cardio' for the Sculpt and Sweat class which has been working well x