z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Clicking Hips!!!!!!! | MaeveMadden

Clicking Hips!!!!!!!

• Hi Queens,

Does anyone else get an uncomfortable click in their hips when doing legs raises?

The hips done lie....im getting old ha :)

• Hi Eimear!

I hear ya,same thing happens to me. Not as much recently though,maybe Im doing more stretches perhaps. Its not sore,just a strange sensation I would describe it. I think I heard @Maeve Madden  mention it before and said it was normal. As long as its not hurting Id say its ok. Hopefully it will get less and less over time x

• Hi, my hips click and crunch when we do the leg over the wall thing at the beginning. Apparently it’s oxygen/gas in our joints, but it’s definitely not pleasant to listen to! 

• @Eimear Barry Yes I used to get that the whole time and sometimes I still do. To be honest every part of my body clicks just doing everyday activities lol. I found my hipe were (and still are) VERY tight, now classes like Esther's class and then just doing extra stretching sometimes really helps me I find! They're definitely not as tight as they used to be but it's something I'm constantly trying to work on especially now that I'm sitting at a desk all day, not very good for the hips. WOudl definitely start scheduling Esther's classes into your diary and maybe even pop on her insta she has some quick stretches you could do every day whenever you get a few minutes. 

As long as it's not sore it should be okay queen but I hope it improves for you over time x

• @Eimear Barry There's not a part of me that doesn't click when I move 😂 I've started doing the mobility classes, not sure if it will help with the clicking but hoping my flexibility improves. 

• @Eimear Barry my hips have always clicked, some days more then others!!! I don't think it's anything to worry about unless it's causing pain!!! I have chold baring hips....so my mom used to say.... I'm blaming that 🤣🤣🤣

• Oh god yea mine are awful🙈 used to do yoga class and the older ladies were shocked at the noises my hips were making and I was 24😂 xxx

• Hi girls - one of my hips click too, it's gotten a lot better since doing some mobility classes with Sinead or Esther over the last 6 weeks or so, so i would recommend building those into your plan. 

I have a clicky knees now though - need to find some exercises for those...or just face the facts, I'm getting old now! haha