z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Positive vibes for anyone who needs them! | MaeveMadden

Positive vibes for anyone who needs them!

• Queens 👸 I don't know what's happened this week but oh my lord I feel amazing!!

Last week was so hard, I felt like I was getting nowhere with my training and making no real progress. I felt so deflated. 

Then what do you know, Saturday morning, honest to god, it was like a switch had gone off in my head. I saw my body in a new light and could see the changes I've been aiming for. I've struggled with body issues for 20 years with anorexia sadly playing a massive part in my life for too long.  I'm not saying I won't have off days again.  But here I am, eating every day at least 3 times a day, working out 6 days a week....NOT for punishment but for pure pleasure! I literally couldn't wait to do the back to back this morning. I felt so strong and shouted my way through every move. I am the heaviest I've been in my life, even through 2 pregnancies. I'm 3 stone heavier than when I met my partner 4.5 years ago.....hand on my heart I am 3 stone happier too!!

I dont often come and chat in here but am loving seeing everyone's progress on instagram.

I just wanted to say to anyone who isn't feeling the changes yet, or is doubting themselves....QUEEN keep going, Maeve is so right, the change comes from the extra rep! 

Happy bloody hump day ladies 🥰💪 xx

• @Laura Wells a FABULOUS post!!!! So so happy for you. Your happiness is just radiating off this message, and I know this journey must have been the hardest struggle. Be so so proud of yourself (though I can just tell that you are!) Part of all this is trying to build a sustainable lifestyle, and like what you say doing the exercise cos the workouts are the best fun! You have shown such strength of character, and this will no doubt stand to you in some of the inevitable wobbles that life likes to throw at us!!! Aw well done!!!! 

• @Sharon Scully thank you 😊 honestly means so much x

• @Laura Wells well done to you. It is no mean feat during 'normal' times to be positive and content in yourself never mind during a flipping pandemic. I'm a relative newcomer to QDQ but grateful to have now found it. The encouragement here is second to none but also the acknowledgement that its ok to have off days, days where motivation is low and that the bloat is real. No egos and it is so refreshing.

• Not gonna lie have been feeling the past week or so the way you described beforehand, and seeing this post gave me a whole new perspective! SO so happy for you and your progress and thank you so much for sharing this with us, i know it's definitely cheered me up!!!

• @Laura Wells wow Laura such a great post and so delighted to hear you are coming out the other side after having anorexia. It's amazing how the workouts can make you feel isn't it? I still can't believe I enjoy exercise as much as I do,like it genuinely makes me happy too,I feel like a different person after joining QDQ! Some days are good,some days are bad but you honestly never regret doing a workout and like you said every extra rep you do you're becoming a much stronger,happier version of yourself. The physical results will follow naturally after that..as long as you are happy that's the main thing. Thanks for sharing 💕

• @Laura Wells This makes me extremely happy to read! ED's are so so hard to work through so I applaud you for working through yours! What an amazing accomplishment even with the off days!!!

• @Laura Wells yes Laura,  this made me happy to read!!! You have had some journey queen and I'm absolutely thrilled you are feeling good and happy!!!! We all have off days but we continue to show up and get through them and thats such an important thing to do!!!! We will always be queens honey!!! Xxx

• Hi Laura,

WHat a lovely post for giving support to others, it is amazing like you said a switch going on in your head. You have such an amaxing story, well done for sharing and your progress through it. Its so happy to read a story like this, we all have our good and bad days we should remember that and stop giving ourselves a hard time. xx

• Thank you queens! 😊 we definitely have a special group here. Not sure @Maevemadden realises the massive positive impact she has on others lives! But since following her on instagram and then taking the plunge to join Queens, its the best decision I've made for myself in a long time 🙌 

Weve got this queens 💪 xx

• @Laura Wells Love this 💕👑💪🏼