z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Ireland! | MaeveMadden

Ireland!

• Hi Queens!! 

So I live in England. I'm ashamed to say I've only ever been to Dublin before. Having now followed quite a lot of you queens on insta I am literally falling in love daily with Ireland. 

My question to you lovely ladies is, if you were to tell someone to come and visit what would be your top 5 have to things to see or do? 

X

• Drive the Wild Atlantic Way - I am biased as I live in the West! 

• 100% County Clare- cliffs of Moher is my favorite and the wild Atlantic way is gorgeous, up to Donegal stunning part of the country. Galway around Salthill

nirthern ireland for the Game of Thrones tour if you like it. You go all around the place and it's great 

that's just of the top of my head haha xx

• I am from Dublin and have to admit I have only been to Donegal once but it is sensational!

I would also recommend the cliffs of moher!

I am a Dub at heart though so I don't think there is anywhere better than Dublin on a Sunny day and spots like Howth and Dun Laoghaire are beautiful. 

I also love Killarney! I haven't ventured any deeper into Kerry but I loved the atmosphere and scenary in Killarney! 

I am of the opinion that anywhere you go you will find something beautiful. For instance, me and my boyfriend were looking for a cheap hotel last August so we booked a place called wooden bridge in Wicklow. It is set in the middle of a load of mountains and we drove through the mountains to get there and back. We even passed a section where they have the set for vikings! 

I would encourage you to talk to the locals wherever you go! I live in a suburban, quite built up area and only found out that there is lake within 2k of my house during lockdown last year! It used to be a working mill so this pic is me beside where the 'old mill' was! 

• Hey Laura! I'm from Kerry, I would definitely recommend the Wild Atlantic Way. Some fab places in Kerry to visit would be Dingle or Killarney seeing places like the lakes of Killarney, Valentina island, drive the ring of Kerry and stop off at some places like the Gap of Dunloe or ladies view, drive the slea head drive, visit the Kerry cliffs, lots of nice pretty beaches like inch beach, fermoyle beach, rossbeigh, if you are into fitness there are loads of walks or mountains to climb around Kerry. ☺️☘️

• @Laura Wells the girls have it pretty much covered here, ireland is just so beautiful!!! Loads of hidden gems xx

• @Sinéad Tiernan oh its just stunning 

• @Laura Wells I would highly recommend the Cliffs of Moher, i have travelled far and wide and honestly I am yet to find a place more beautiful that here.  I love Clare and Kerry both beautiful counties.  Kerry is defo great for being a tourist.  I havnt been to Galways but everyone raves about it and I agree with the girls about the Wild atlantic way.   

Dublin is great for a city break, but its a city, I always wonder why when ppl visit ireland they go to the city and not to the stunning coasts of ireland.  

I am from Newry and Mourne which is north of Ireland again a stunning part of the Island where the mountains of mourne sweep down to the sea.  You could always head north and go to Belfast, steeped in history and the titanic quarter, then to the Giants causeway I believe a wonder of the world, Then through Derry and on to Donegal where I believe  the wild atlantic way begins or Ends pending on which end of the country you start. 

Where every you decide to let us know and im sure some of us will be able to recommend good local pubs restaurants etc 

• Hey Laura,

I'm from the East not far from Dublin, but my favourite  place is over The West Sligo, Enniscrone, Westport, Galway, stunning beaches and scenery and loads of things to see and do. Just bear in mind Ireland is still in lockdown with hotels etc expected to open in June, outdoor dining only and pubs not serving food remain closed. Just let us know when you're hoping to travel and we can let you know what restrictions have been lifted. I much prefer Belfast for a city break as it's a lot cheaper than Dublin and my hubby is from there too. 

Denise xx

• @Maeve Madden thank you! I will definitely be back for recommendations on food and places to stay. Photos i keep seeing look amazing, totally agree about the city. Was nice to explore with my mum but can't wait to do some real exploring and walking. X

• @denise lyons thank you!

• @Jia Moriarty thank you!

• @Sammi Trev it's seeing photos like these that have sparked my exploring fire! Stunning! Thank you x

• My family are all in Donegal and it is honestly so beautiful, the scenery is breathtaking! Highly recommend the Wild Atlantic Way, check out The Rosses and Cruit Island 😍

• As someone originally from Cork (living in Dublin!) I'm sad it's not been recommended :D But I would say going from Cork into Kerry via Glengarrif and the Wild Atlantic Way is stunning. I really think Derrynane beach in Kerry on the Ring of Kerry is one of the nicest beaches in the country. 

Cork city is fun too, cheaper than Dublin and nice and small so you can walk it easily. The English Market is well worth a visit. There's some really nice pubs and restaurants there too.

• @Claire Ryan thank you! It's lovely to see you queens so passionate 😊 I can't wait to come and explore! X