z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Woman down!! | MaeveMadden

Woman down!!

• Urghh I'm so annoyed at myself. I slipped down the stairs and have strained/sprained my side. Can barely move without a lot of "ouchhh ouch ouch" .. I'm really hoping it gets better quickly. So for now I'm resting with my feet up... will miss you all tomorrow! Hope you're all having a fab bank holiday x

ps. So excited to get my new mat! I went for the blue 

• @Helen Madden oh no Helen that's awful xx definitely rest up doll and hopefully with a good sleep and some rest you can start to feel better but definitely a day or two off will help xx

• Ach Helen no way!!! Rest up! Hope you recover soon 💕

• @Vicky Baker fingers crossed! I know a couple days off won't make a difference in the grand scheme of things. I hope it is only a couple days.. so annoying! Xx

• @Helen Madden ooooh no queen,  I hope u improve super quick!!!!! Nothing worse!!! Plenty of rest honey!!!! P.s I ordered the blue too!! 💙

• Oh no Helen, I did that the other week and it properly killed! Take care and rest up! 

• @Carmel Mulvany I'm gutted! I was doing so well with the challenge .. but nothing I can do about it other than feel sorry for myself. Day 3 and still no better 😭😭😭 💖 Hope you're doing well! x 

• @Steph B Thank you! It's so bloomin painful, I can't see if being better any day soon. So frustrating, but these things happen! 💖💖💖

• @Helen Madden Oh gosh Helen,that sounds painful! I hope you havent done worse than sprained yourself. Take care and look after yourself, if its not better in a few days maybe contact your doctor? Just to be on the safe side. 

Once you're feeling better you'll catch up in no time xx

• @Helen Madden awh crap,  I was hoping you'd be feeling bit better at this stage!!! So annoying but look at least its not more serious!!!! Look after urself queen!! Xx

• oh Helen, ugh life always throws us major curve balls... Have you been to see whats happened?  any formal diagnosis, let us know if there is anything we can do 

• @Maeve Madden I managed to have a quick call with the doctor and they say it does sound like 'just' a sprain... so fingers crossed with some rest and a little walking for mobility it should be back to normal soon🤞🤞🤞🤞💖 

• @Helen Madden sorry to hear! The same thing happened to me 2 weeks ago today but I landed on my tailbone/base of my spine. I only got back to a class today and it was sweaty 7s. It's so disheartening but give your body the rest it needs to recuperate and hopefully we'll be back in no time 💖

• @AnnMarie Ryan aw thank you! I'm glad to hear you're feeling better and getting back into it... i went for a walk today and did some housework and I *think* I'm feeling a bit better already .. 🤞🤞🤞 

• Hi all, hope you are doing ok @Helen Madden & @AnnMarie Ryan. I fell whilst running 3 weeks ago and hurt my right knee and badly bruised my left hand. I still can't do the plank rounds as I can't put pressure on my right hand yet. What other excerise could i do. Thanks for help.