z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Week 5 - Done & Dusted | MaeveMadden

Week 5 - Done & Dusted

• Another week bites the dust. Well Queens was Week 5 kind to u? Did u meet ur goals? Do u want to share ur week?

WEEK 5 for me was a good one I think I got in 14 workouts from week 5 plus I added 3 more from previous weeks. I took a rest day on Thurs as I had a few appointments. Slept through my alarm on Saturday so I missed the live. But u know that's OK too that's what the library is for. I'm still on the calorie counting plan & I'm getting used to it. It's not as hard as I expected it to be. So fingers crossed I stick it out.

So Queens heres wishing for another great week for u all as week start Week 6 💪💪💪👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Hi Audrey, great to hear about your week, I did 7 workouts plus my own weights workout each day. I also missed the live on Saturday - too tired from Friday - but caught up yesterday. So good of Maeve to do a workout on the bank holiday, really enjoyed it, 40 minutes of pure 🔥. Have a great week, they are flying by. X 

• Wow Audrey! 14🥳 I got 6 and plenty of walks too. Feeling good, maybe need to up sessions! 🔥🤩

• @Audrey Browne wow Audrey, fair play again to you, 14 workouts is insane! And glad to hear the calorie counting is going well for you too, need to take a leaf out of your book I reckon 😅 Looking back on my tracker I did 10 workouts but I think 1 of them was a stretch and mobility class. Missed Saturday live as it was my gorgeous nieces 1st birthday but caught up on it on Sunday.

Loved yesterdays live too and this mornings sexy shoulders! I wanted to do Lilys class but unfortunately not meant to be today, hopefully her boyfriend will be ok,thats the main thing. 

Have a great week 6 Queens! xx

• @Ashley Jordan yes Queen i love how so consistent u r. 💪. I keep knocking it out of the park each week. Well done Ashley keep smashing girl. Omg ur niece is 1 Yr old that lovely. I love them at that age they r so funny. I hope she & u 2 of crse, had a great day. 🥰 Well I hope Week 6 was kind to u & I have absolutely no doubt u killed it 💪💪💪.  C u on the dance floor Queen 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Dee Synnott Queen u r powering through as always Dee I love it. So glad u had a great Week.Its great how much more fitter we're getting. I'm hoping to get back into my walking again soon. I miss it. Well I hope Week 6 was also a gd one for u Dee. 👑👑👑❤️❤️

• @Steph B Queen how lucky r we seriously with Maeve doing namk holidays! Fair play to u getting in ur QDQ workouts plus ur own. U r queening it big time Steph. Absolutely amazing girl. I so agree with you the weeks r going so fast. I hope that u had a fantastic week 6 Steph. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne yes we had a great day,birthday girl included 🥳 it was so nice to see her as it's been months and they grow up so quickly. 

Week 6 was a bit of a slow week for me,only managed 6 workouts but feeling more optimistic and ready for this week to come so bring it on! 

Have a great week 7 ladies 🔥👑💪

• @Audrey Browne and you Audrey! Here's to week 6 😍 the waking is nice this time of year! Did the Darkness Into Light walk early Saturday morning in howling wind and rain!! Felt good though. See you online during week x