z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Week 6 - Done & Dusted | MaeveMadden

Week 6 - Done & Dusted

• Another week of outstanding workouts on QDQ. And so great of Maeve to do a workout on the Bank Holiday. I hope Week 6 was a good week for you. Good or bad do u feel like sharing?

WEEK 6 was good & bad for me. I got in 11 workouts but I will admit I struggled to get out of bed from a few bad nights of sleep. Im hoping this week will be better sleep wise. I used to stress about missing lives & chats but have realised that it's not the end of the world & that's what the library is for. So if I miss any lives I have a game of catch up on my own time. So alls well that ends well. My calorie counting is improving I just need to seriously plan ahead for myself. I plan meals for the week for the family & leave myself to last. So I'm hoping that will also improve this week.

Here's to wishing u all an amazing week 7 Queens. Lets go out there & knock it out of the park again this week. 🙌 🙌 🙌 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne such true words as always! Mind yourself x

• @Audrey Browne all so true Audrey! You must look after yourself first in order to be able to look after others! Always listen to your body! I picked up that injury last week (infected prepatellar bursitis) and was gutted but I just stepped back and said do not let it set me back and just adapt the workouts for as long as I need to and that's ok! I'm still doing most things just minding myself and I'm feeling good that I didn't allow me to stop! Your doing super and if you have to catch up then that's ok too! You do you!!! 💞

• @Audrey Browne wowsers I am in serious awe of 11 workouts, well done and for keeping cal counting going as well it isn't easy.

I found the bank hol knocked me off my mojo a little and I only got 3 workouts in, but really enjoyed them all. Did Sexy Shoulders, Combat Queens and the Hiit Party. Did a few walks myself so not a total slump of a week but would have preferred an extra QdQ workout in there so my goal this week is to do at least 4 :)

• @Carol Tansley Heya Queen i hope ure on the mend Carol. I was gutted for u that u picked ur injury. But ure doing right in looking after u & only doing what u can. We're desperate really we shld just rest up but we refuse to give in 😂. Mind urself Queen. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Jude H oh Queen i hear u. I was the very same I didn't bother working out on the b/h & I was so out of sync after it . In fairness u got great classes in, real tough ones plus ur walks. Smashing it Jude. Keep killing it girl 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne I'm doing so well again now thanks Audrey. I just did very low impact and changed moves I couldn't do, and it's healing nicely! Still can't kneel properly on it 🙈but it's still early days