z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

You Can't Handle The Tooth!! | MaeveMadden

You Can't Handle The Tooth!!

• Hey Ladies!

I am looking for dentist recommendations in Ireland. This Queen needs a Crown (get it 😉😄) or Veneers on her front teeth. I broke my two front teeth a couple of years ago, and although they have been repaired, I am not entirely happy with them. With my wedding coming up in November, I think there is no better time to invest in my smile 😁.

Crowns/veneers (in fact dentists in general) are so expensive, so I want to make sure I am going to the best.... especially as its my front teeth! I live in the South East, but I'd be willing to travel wherever in Ireland. 

xx

• Hi Alicia Dental options on Chatham Street (at the top of grafting street) are really good especially for treatments like veneers and composite bonding here's the link to their website so you can have a look https://dentaloptions.ie/dublin-city/ 

I go to their Dublin clinic but they also have clinics in clane and cork.

Best of luck with it xx

• @Alicia O'Leary Hey girlie, I go to Carlow Dental Centre, if you're in the South East (like me!) it's probaby handier than going to Dublin! They are fantastic over there! x

• @Alicia O'Leary Hey Alicia, I use to work for a dentists in Galway so probably a bit too far for you to travel but another dentist I worked with is now in Athlone and he is brilliant at cosmetic work,he used to be a dental technician too so he knows all about crowns/veneers. His name is Hilary Meaney (yes, that is his name but I promise he is in no ways mean!)😅 Hes lovely,if you wanted to give him a look up. Best of luck wherever you go,teeth can make such a difference and I know so many brides who regretted not getting their teeth done for their wedding so you are definitely doing the right thing good and early too xx

• @Sarah Doolan @Niamh Byrne @Ashley Jordan  Thank you so much ladies! I am definitely going to look these up and book consultations. I really appretiate yer help 💕Maybe I'll show a smile transformation afterwards 😁😄 xxx