z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Week 7 - Done & Dusted | MaeveMadden

Week 7 - Done & Dusted

• Late again putting up this post. I hope Week 7 found u all well Queens. How good or bad was it for u?

WEEK 7 for me started off bad as I injured my ribs so I had to rest up for a few days. Who knew Grocery Shopping cld be so dangerous 😅 😅 😅. Other than that when I got back into classes I managed to do 6 classes, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Other than my ribs everything else went quite smoothly thankfully.

Here's to Week 8 being an amazing week for all u Queens. Just go out there & smash it for u, no one else. This is ur journey, don't forget to enjoy it. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne well done to you Audrey,can't believe you still managed 6 classes even with a dodgy rib! 😄 You're some woman for one woman! 💪 

I managed 8 including a yoga class so was happy with that. Feel like I have more energy this week already and started it off strong with Francesca's & Maeves classes this morning. Getting my hair done tomorrow morning for the first time in 5 months so looking forward to that. Not sure if I'll make a live but might try do something from the library beforehand if I can. 

Here's to another great week Queens,can't believe we are heading in to the last month of the challenge 🎉🔥👑💪

• How is your rib now @Audrey Browne ? Hope it has healed up for you x.

I was 3 only again last week - Sweat + Sculpt, Sexy Shoulders and Hiit Party so a bit annoyed with myself I didn't get a 4th done.

But this week will be different - down 2 so far, 1 planned for early tomorrow morn on catch up before kids are up and then Hiit party to finish off the week. I've written them so now I have to do them :)

• @Ashley Jordan Queen smashing it as always. I love it. Ure always putting in the hard work. 💪💪💪. I'm a bit the same with lives this week as I'll have my mini Queen this week so plus I habe my vaccine so. I'll prob be playing catch up. Omg I loved ur hair it's gorgeous. U look absolutely amazing girl. Enjoy the rest of ur week, have a good one & I'll see u on the QDQ dance floor. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Jude H Queen all healed up again thanks so much Jude. Woman don't beat urself up, u got in 3 amazing tough workouts plus running around after kids is exercise enough no matter how old they r. Remember U do U. Jude u keep showing up, u're puttting in the hard work  & u're killing it Queen. Don't ever forget that & be very proud of u. Keep smashing it Queen. C u on the QDQ dance floor 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️