z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

One Year for Me! | MaeveMadden

One Year for Me!

• Yesterday was my one year anniversary with Maeve... I'd say the difference is noticeable!! I still don't know how to pose to best show off these newly acquired sexy shoulders but I love seeing the results from sticking with Maeve for a year. Thank you to everyone at Team Queen for keeping me motivated!!!

• @Alicia Colabella Wow Alicia!! Well done, you look amazing and serious definition in those shoulders and abs too! 🔥 It's great when you start to see results isnt it?! Happy 1 year anniversary to you too! Im annoyed I never took any proper berfore pics when I started, I suppose I doubted my commitment to it at the time and here I am over a year later still Queening! Keep up the good work 💪

• @Ashley Jordan thank you so much, Queen!!! I know what you mean, I wish I'd taken more and done some measurements, too!  I also doubted my commitment. I have never- in my entire life- been this dedicated and consistent. Even when training for sports back in the day!!

• @Alicia Colabella Yes same as me Alicia, Ive never stuck at any form of exercise this long and to actually be a year into it and absolutely loving it too is so surprising for me! Ill be forever grateful to @Maeve Madden  and QDQ for coming into my life last year and turning it right around and this community aswell that you mentioned too. Its been so comforting to be on this journey with all of you 💜

• @Alicia Colabella Well done queen you should be super proud of yourself! You look fantastic and I'm sure you feel even better. Happy one year to you and well done for staying focussed and committed! It takes a lot of work and you're absolutely smashing it xx

• @Ashley Jordan me too!!!

• @Niamh Byrne thank you so much!!! Queens like you keep me going everyday! 

• Yessss Alicia!!! 😍😍😍 You look amazing!! 

• @Alicia Colabella Happy 1 year! I think my official one is coming up too. But dang girl!!! Those results are wonderful and you can see just how happy you are! 

• @Beth Haughian thank you!!! ❤️❤️❤️

• @Hannah Shackles thank you so much and happy anniversary to you, too!! Couldn't have done it without this amazing group!!

• Holy moly! Well done! That's a transformation! You look great 🔥

• @Alicia Colabella well done,  amazing inspo! i joined 2 weeks ago and down another 3lbs already. Also wear are your leggings from,  love the waistband 😁

• @Alicia Colabella WOW!!! You look freaking incredible 😍

• @Ruth Hyland thank you!! If I hadn't taken a picture I don't think I'd ever realize how far I've come!

• @Emer Griffin welcome to Team Queen and awesome work already!! They're from Track & Bliss! I love their leggings but usually wait for a massive sale because they're a bit pricey to me!

• @Pam Curry thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️