z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Lily's Cardio Kick | MaeveMadden

Lily's Cardio Kick

• That was a hard one this week Lily! Unbelievable burn and felt amazing. Thank you!!

• Where is Lily gone last work out was 27th July and don't see her scheduled for this week 😕 

• I was wondering this too@evelyn byrne as it's my fave class! 

• @evelyn byrne I think Lily could be doing her own workouts, called Lilys Fit Camp. I follow her on Instagram and seen her talking about it. I presume its probably her priority,which is understandable and it would be too much to try fit it all in with QDQ aswell. Ill miss her, I really enjoyed her cardio kick classes but wishing her the best of luck also X

• I was just coming on to ask this too. Have been off injured for a month and was going to do Lily's class as it's easy in the feet. She has always run her fit camp as my sister does it. Hope she isn't gone although at least we can do the library classes. Loved this class so much. 

• @Ciara Franklin Oh I didnt know that, I assumed it was something new she had started up. Im not sure then whats the story with her future classes. Hopefully she will be back. X

• @Ashley Jordan actually asked my sister yesterday and said that you are right she has gone out on her own completely and focusing on building her client base on the website so that's most likely why she's probably got a pretty full plate with that! For sure will miss her energy but I bet she will go from strength to strength! And we do have a decent back library when we need it 🥊 Haven't tried Emma's box it out class so will give that a go! 

• @Ciara Franklin I tried it yesterday and thought it was brilliant, more of a full body workout and not just totaling focusing on boxing. It was great x

• @Ashley Jordan I usually catch it on demand. Haven't seen it on the schedule the last two weeks though, is it cancelled?

I love both cardio kick and Maeve's combat queens. 

• @Josephine Moore Hey Josephine! Ya, I think Lilys classes are not going ahead anymore as she is gone out on her own doing her own workouts. Combat Queens is still going with Maevethough and Emma has a new Box it Out class which I tried and really enjoyed. Different style to Lilys, more of a full body workout but still a great burn. X

• 2 / 2