z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Gymshark Sale??!! | MaeveMadden

Gymshark Sale??!!

• Anyone buying?! Had a quick look there,wanted to get shorts and a new sports bra but nothing very exciting jumping out at me. Have a couple of things in the basket and pondering whether to buy.

How about everyone else, purchased anything yet?

• @Ashley Jordan I had a few things in my basket but don't really need much more gym gear so closed the tab, can't be affording it at the minute 😅 I'm a sucker for a sale but don't want to be buying stuff just got the sake of it! You should treat yourself queen 👑

• @Niamh Byrne Oh I know Niamh, I cant afford to be buying anything else either! 😄 Im like, "I'll wait another hour and see how I feel then.." The temptation to buy is bad though, lol!

• I've had a list saved in the notes in my phone for a week in the prep for it!!! I've been so busy this evening I didn't even get on and now that I've had a look I'm buying nothing 😂 My wardrobes are coming down with gym clothes I really don't need anymore so I resisted!! Lol 

• @Beth Haughian Good on you for fighting the temptation!! I just unloaded half the cart there and ended up buying only a pair of shorts and a sports bra in the end 😂 Not sure how the shorts will be, very tight looking 😬 I have visions of myself looking like a sausage roll 😂

• @Ashley Jordan sausage roll that made me giggle 😂 Lol I've seen you on the stories Queen you'll have nothing to worry about!!! 😍😍🔥🔥

• @Beth Haughian 😂😂😂 I'm actually laughing at myself because I know already I've made a big mistake! The backs of my legs are pretty bumpy,they rarely make it up on to the gram! That's the best bit about home workouts though,no one will see me so it really doesn't matter! 🌭🐖😂

• I was tempted to buy a few bits, wanted to order 2 pairs of shorts, by the time I was checking out my basket was sold out 😂😂 so no order for me this time. My bank account is happy though 😅

• @Jia Moriarty I left it a while and when I went to the checkout the few bits I had in the basket were still there so I said it must be a sign!😂 Definitely could have lived without them but sure, feck it, treat yourself!😄

• @Ashley Jordan Aw the temptation is crazy, I don't even really need anything but with the warm weather the shorts section has been calling my name lol!

• @Ashley Jordan I think Dave bought me stuff for my birthday just before the sale. He was only delighted when I told him there was one on 😂 so provided the same isn't over u bet I'll be spending all my pennies on new sportswear I nedd everything immediately lol

• @Jamie-Lee Quinn Dave sounds like the right man to have! 😂 Does he have any brothers by any chance??!😂